3K Special: Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks is not Super Saiyan 3

Our heroes have met with Kai, and his faithful right hand Achakzai! What lies ahead as we see this glorious battle? Gotenks vs Achakzai!

'You want to fight me? A fused monkey kid? ' Achakzai mocked.

Gotenks gave no reply, channeling his energy. He was much mature, the stakes had never been higher!

'Well boy are we gonna.' SLAM! Gotenks had used his super speed to go behind Achakzai and with a swift touch! It was quite beautiful, instead of a childish move.

Goku and Vegeta smirked again.

'Achakzai, you could've dodged that. ' Kai said, looking bored.

'My Lord, I must give the kid chances must not I? '

'Yes, but end this quickly will you?'

'Yes, my lord. Now boy, shall we begin seriously?'

'Your call. You're a slow starter! ' Gotenks replied.

'WHY YOU! ' Achakzai screamed angrily, powering up, his blue skin colour matching the colour of his aura. He stopped suddenly, teleports infront of Gotenks and began punching him mercilessly, who had had no time to react.

Gotenks stepped back, and fired a Kamehameha quickly, smashing Achakzai into the ground. Debris flew everywhere, and the blast nearly destroyed the Earth!

'Oye Gotenks! Be careful ' Vegeta said.

Gotenks nodded, took a deep breathe, and powered up further. Then he used a technique, a technique that stopped space and time!

Everything turned white, except the Z-Fighters, Achakzai and unfortunately Kai.

'And what was the purpose of that boy? ' Achakzai smirked.

'You don't need to know!' And Gotenks raced again towards Achakzai and used the kamehameha again! BOOM! it hit full on but Achakzai wasn't hurt!

'What? How?' Gotenks stuttered.

'Your attack was the one that was weak!' Achakzai whispered dangerously. He vanished and appeared only to give Gotenks a few punches straight to the stomach and send him to the ground. He was unseen, perhaps in the ground covered by broken rocks and boulders.

'Let's end this!' And Achakzai slowly formed a huge reddish blackish and purplish ball of energy, strong enough to destroy the solar system!

'Achakzai, be a bit careful will you? That's radio active, not only the monkeys but you could be hurt.' Kai said, bored.

'Don't worry boss, it's not that'

'HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! ' Gotenks screamed, and took a new form wih a tail. His body was brown, wearing a new dress, and his eyes reddish!

 His body was brown, wearing a new dress, and his eyes reddish!

silently charging his Buster ring attack!

Ten rings held Achakzai together, in one place who could not get out of them. Meanwhile, Gotenks had been charging the

'FINAL KA ME HA ME HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! '

From above the ball, it went straight onto it and pushed it towards Achakzai, the ball and the blast both covered him. He screamed his lungs out, as he was disintegrated, whereas Gotenks formed an energy barrier to shield the Earth.

And a usual 'This can't be!' was heard last from the enemy.

Vegeta laughed and said, ' A classic!'

Hey Dbz lovers, I've been gone for long but for valid reasons. I had two major Inter - school competition ( scrabble and debate tournaments) and I won both of them! Plus plenty of school competitions like elocution also had to be aced, along with burdens of tests. I'm also playing football everyday so I'm busy. Sorry for a short chapter hope you enjoyed :)

A.K.D