CHAPTER 32

POV Mark:
We're in the car and they are really driving us home! I wonder what Joey did with Loren. I just sat there until i had to go into the car. I was terrified the whole time. It's only a few blocks from Jacob's house. This will be such an epic story to tell! 5 minutes later they throw us out the car *literally* and drive away without saying a word!
Me: "Loren are you okay?! What did he do to you?!"
She jumps into my arms.
Loren: "he thinks you and i broke up and i'm dating him now. I had to say that because other wise he would rape me!"
And she starts crying.
Me: "it's good what you did Loren, you're safe now! We're going to the police as soon as possible!"
We walk to the door and knock. No one opens, of course everyone's sleeping! I get a little stone and throw it at Jacob's window.
Jacob: "who threw that on my head!"
Oops i guess the window was open!
Me: "Jacob, i did, open the door!"
And not much later the door opens. We run inside.
Jacob: "what were you 2 doing outside?!"
Loren: "we got kidnapped by Joey!"
Jacob: "what?!"
Me: "it's true! I was putting a rat outside and Loren followed me when all of a sudden we get picked up and thrown into a car! *tells the whole story*"
Jacob: "that's crazy! Lets call the cops now, tomorrow we're gone the whole day. If you guys still want to go?!"
Loren: "i'm not letting Joey ruin Disney! Of course we're going!"
Jacob: "great because i'm super excited!"
We call the police station and tell them what happened. They tell us to come to the station when we can, as soon as possible to get a restraining order.
Loren: "i'm so glad it's over!"
I give her a big hug. Liz is still sleeping and we also go upstairs to sleep. We're leaving early tomorrow! Loren falls asleep in my arms. Isn't it weird that Joey knew where Jacob lived?! Someone must have told him. Maybe Bryce since he was with Joey and Loren a few weeks ago...but why would he do that?! It does not matter anymore, the police will handle this. Loren told me Joey touched her too. I can't believe it! We were kidnapped and he touched her, isn't that enough to be locked away for at least a month?! I hope so, we'll see.