CHAPTER 57

POV Liz:
Hi! Haven't spoken to you in some years. 5, to be exact. Jacob and i are -miraculously- still together! I quit everything with Hunter a month after it started, i didn't want any more secrets and so i told Jacob. He was upset, but blamed himself. He thought he was not good enough for my and that would have been the reason why i went with Hunter. He apologized to me. So sweet! After that our bond only got stronger. Blake and Mackenzie are also still together, so are Mark and Loren. And guess what, we all live together in a big house in California! Sounds unbelievable but it's true! Jacob's vocals got better and released tons of new songs. All his fans stayed with him and yes, he is still very handsome! He also has been working out and i can tell you, he looks amazing! The only thing a little bit annoying is that Jacob really wants to have sex with me, but i'm just not ready for that yet, even though we're 19! I do think i want to marry him. And you know him, he wants to get married at 25! I can't believe we've been together for 6 years now! We're done with school and we all decided not to go to college. Why would we, we have enough money. That sounds really stupid and high class but it's true. Jacob already had a million dollars by the time he released Hit or Miss! I'm very proud of him! Mackenzie and Mark also became singers. Blake, Loren and i became models. I love my life!
POV Jacob:
Hey there! All of the above i can't tell you anymore because you know it already, but what she didn't tell you, because she doesn't even know, is that i want to get married even sooner. So do Mark and Blake. We have a plan and we're going to ask them all on the same day. Blake will tell i'm asking Liz and Mark asks Loren to Mackenzie, Mark will tell Loren i'm asking Liz and Blake is asking Mackenzie, and i'll tell Liz Blake is asking Mackenzie and Mark is asking Loren, and they can't tell each other. It sounds complicated but they'll all be so shocked! That, by the way, is today! The girls have been shopping and will come home in an hour.
POV Mark:
I'm so nervous! We're putting on our suits and getting everything ready. We're throwing rose paddles on the ground and they'll have to follow it.
POV Blake:
15 minutes until they'll arrive. So nervous, i hope everything goes well!
POV Loren:
Mackenzie, Liz and i were just shopping and we drive up the drive lane. I park the car and we get out. Mackenzie opens the door when all of a sudden we see roses.
Liz: "what's this?!"
Mackenzie: "i don't know."
I think Jacob or Blake is going to propose to them!
Me: "lets follow it!"
We follow the roses all the way down to the garden where we see Mark, Blake and Jacob dressed up in suits standing there. We walk up to them and then stand still. Then all of a sudden;
Jacob, Mark, Blake (at the same time): "i love you, will you marry me?!"
And they all go in their knees. I can't believe it!
Me: "Mark...of course i will!"
Liz: "Jacob, yes yes yes!"
Mackenzie: "Blake...i love you so much, of course i will marry you!"
They put on the engagement rings. I'm so happy! I never though i could be so happy for getting asked to marry someone, but i truly am!
The stand up and give us a big kiss. We party the rest of the night. When it's midnight we all go to our rooms. Mark and i start kissing. After a while he pulls of his shirt. I see where this is going. I'm still a virgin but i think this may be a good time to get rid of that. Lets just say Mark and i had a beautiful night, if you know what i mean!
POV Liz:
When Jacob and i are upstairs he lifts me up and throws me on the bed and we kiss. I pull off my shirt. Jacob does the same.
Jacob: "are you sure?"
Me: "yes."
We all know where that went...
POV Mackenzie:
I don't even need to say. All 6 of us lost our virginity that night ,with no regrets. Don't be grossed out, we're 19!