CHAPTER 47

POV Jacob:
I hear crying and run upstairs. Liz is crying in Mark's arms. Rolf comes up to me.
Rolf: "we just spoke with John and he gave us his private number."
Me: "seriously?! That's amazing! When will you call back?"
Rolf: "around 4 pm."
Me: "but Mark will already be gone!"
Rolf: "i know but that's what John told me to do."
Me: "well, at least you found him!"
I go to Liz and sit next to her.
Me: "why are you crying?"
Liz: "i'm just so happy and it went so fast!"
Me: "i understand."
Rolf: "i'll tell Carly."
Mark: "my mom will come in a little over an hour."
Me: "yeah, is there something you guys wanted to do?"
Liz: "i don't know...maybe go to my house, or go swimming?"
Mark: "i don't have any clothes to swim in."
Me: "you can borrow one of mine!"
Rolf: "but you would have to back in an hour totally dry with your clothes on."
Mark: "i can do that, lets go!"
We all pack our stuff and go to the pool. After about 45 minutes we head back home. It was short but still fun! When we are back at my house Mark's mom is not here yet. We go upstairs and pack Mark's stuff. When we are just done, the doorbell rings. Mark's mom. We go back downstairs and Mark opens the door. As soon as he sees his mom he flies into her arms and hugs her.
(Lets call her...Mandy) Mandy: "hey Markie!"
Mark: "hello mom!"
Mandy: "how was Disney?!"
Mark: "it was amazing!"
Mandy: "great! Anything new?"
Mark looks at Liz and she looks back.
Mark: "well...actually yes. Liz and i have something to tell you and you may not like it."
Mandy: "what did you do?!"
Mark: "i did not do anything, i swear!"
Mandy: "well, tell me!"
Mark: "come."
They go upstairs into my dad's room. I can tell Mandy is sad because i hear crying, that eventually stops and she starts cursing the day John was born and just saying a lot of inappropriate things. They come back downstairs and Mandy's face is totally red.
Mandy: "i'm sorry"
Me: "it's okay, i would do the same."
Liz: "now we found out he's our dad, we wanted to find out where he lives now. So we asked Jacob's dad to help us track him down. Apparently we have another little sister named Carly. She's 12 and also looking for him."
Mark: "we found him."
Mandy: "what, how?!"
Mark: "the girl Carly found out he lives in Pennsylvania and so we started calling hospitals to see if they had John as a patient..."
Liz: "....but instead we really got to talk to him! He answered the phone and gave us his private number, he does not know that it's us but we said it's urgent and we can call him when he's done working which is at 4 pm."
Mandy: "that's in 2 hours...i want to be there too!"
Mark: "but we'll be back home by then!"
Mandy: "Pattie, is it a problem if we stay for 2 more hours?"
Mom: "of course you can stay here, if you like you can even stay another night so you don't come home late!"
Mandy: "Mark, how about that?"
Mark: "i would like that!"
Me: "yess!"
1 and a half hour later.
Rolf: "get ready to call that son of a bitch!"
Pattie: "Rolf, words!"
Rolf: "sorry, i wanted to make it dramatic."

Hey guys, i just wanted to thank you for the 5000 reads! Can't believe my story has been read so many times! Also, thank you for all the nice comments, i love interacting with you guys! That's what i wanted to say... Love y'all, byee!💗💗