Chapter 4

First things first! I'm sorry. I am aware that some of you found the three "new" characters really weird but I need those characters to develop the story. Couldn't I have chosen other authors and other books? Yeah. Maybe I could but I love Assassin's Creed and have at least 80% of the books. I do like Vampire Chronicles and Game of Thrones...honestly it was because of George R. R. Martin himself as he loves to troll and torture all the fans of the series. So again, I am sorry and I hope you can still enjoy this story.

The couch was starting to turn my butt into a square as I reread the report for the thousandth time. There was still things missing and what kind of sentence was that? I've been to school for god's sake! Ugh! I really hated this stuff.

I looked out the window with a sigh, deciding to give the e-mail a rest. The clouds covered the stars and showered the city. It was nice though. Watching the raindrops trace lines down the window made me feel a lot more relaxed and allowed me to organize my thoughts.

Chuuya.

He has been locked in the bathroom for more than an hour now. He refused to say a single word during the whole way back home, just trembling from shock and possibly from holding back tears. I had wrapped my jacket around him and he tossed it on the floor as we got home. I hanged it. He walked into the bathroom. I sat to fill the report and until now, nothing! Should I go check on him?

As I'm thinking about it, I notice his reflection on the window. He was staring at me. I turned to look at the real him and smiled kindly. "How are you feeling, carrot?"

"Don't call me that" His voice was a sad murmur. It lacked all the energy of a complaining Chuuya who would also immediately have a come back ready for me.

My chest felt tight. It hurt and scared me. I opened my mouth as to say something but I couldn't formulate words and simply looked down instead. Was this all my fault? Was I to blame for all that was happening? If we hadn't fought that time Chuuya wouldn't have run away and he wouldn't be involved in this or at least it wouldn't have hurt him this much, right? That time I should have...

I looked at Chuuya again as if looking for an answer... I should have hold him tight... I should have kissed him. I should have kissed away his tears... I should have loved him better... He thought that I toyed with him, didn't he? Why is he still here?

I glanced at him one last time before sighing and turning my attention to the e-mail again in an attempt to dissipate my thoughts. There was a gentle and sad voice murmuring behind me. I looked up to find Chuuya standing behind the couch. "Did you say something?"

"I didn't expect you to actually be working"

I chuckled soundly and continued the report. He could help me but the less he thought about it the better. Even if his attention was also in my report as he leaned forward letting his arms fall and his hands hang on my lower torso, resting his head on my shoulder.

"Chuuya-"

"I'm fine"

"Liar" I sighed.

He crossed his arms, hugging my neck. "Look who's talking. You lie all the time" He lowered his voice and hugged tighter almost as if threatening to strangle me. "Especially during that time...with all your pretty lies and fake promises of love..."

Hug me tighter. Come on. Don't say such things and leave me be. Don't go squeezing my heart till every beat hurts and leave me breathing. Please Chuuya, just strangle me as you are threatening to. Do it damn it!

I lowered my head within possibility as he had his arms around my neck, clicked 'send' and closed the laptop. "What must I do for you to understand..." It didn't even sound like the question it was supposed to be.