Chapter 10

"Dazai" Chuuya's sweet voice whispering my name surely could get my whole body going. I loved it. Actually, it was not only his voice but his fruity scent, his silky hair, his caring hold on me, his gentle touch, the way he he smiled, the way he laughed, the way he cursed and walked away when mad... And of course, the warmth in his icy blue eyes whenever he looked at me.

I loved everything about him and every little thing got some sort of reaction from me. However, I had never noticed this... I have never spared a thought into what I loved about him. Into what made him special.

That last night with him, when all of it felt so much more intense. So much more passionate. Because I knew that that would be the last time... On that last night I made the biggest mistake of my life... I left the Port Mafia. I left the happiest Chuuya I have ever seen, that had fallen asleep in my arms, alone. Curled up in a cold bed. How could I? I shouldn't have left. For him. Can I go back in time? Please... Just give me another chance...

I woke up in one of the beds of the infirmary back at the Detective Agency. My vision was blurry when I tried to open my eyes so I blinked a couple of times. Very slowly. I tried to move. My whole body felt sore and heavy. Looking around I found Atsushi in an uncomfortable position. Yet he was still sleeping soundly.

He had his head resting on the bed, using his arms as pillow and was knelt on the floor. Seriously. How he was able to sleep like that was beyond my understanding.

Getting up was a hard battle. I nailed it though. Slowly and quietly not to fall or wake up the sleeping tiger. Once on my feet, I made my way out to go look for Chuuya. He wasn't there, though...