Chapter 8

The day had come.

Chuuya and I were holding the shopping bags with the clothes we bought for the other. Why were we just standing there in a staring contest? Well, we were deciding who would open their bags first.

"OK. You know what? I go get dressed in the bathroom while you do the same here and that way we just do it at the same time, how about it?"

"Deal"

We exchanged bags and I headed towards the bathroom. I locked the door and placed the bags on the counter to check out the contents. Now. Just one thing. If Chuuya did indeed pick this outfit I should reconsider my opinion on his fashion sense.

The plain white button up shirt and the blue vest were nothing uncommon or out of the ordinary. The suit itself was blue as well, slightly darker than the blue in the vest, more like a navy blue. However, it was the way it fit me that blew up my mind. It was a color which I never thought would look good on me.

I'b expect some sort of tie to match all of this but i guess that I was supposed not to button up the shirt up to the neck, which felt nice. The suit fitted me perfectly, almost as if specifically made for me. Yes, I was loving my own reflection in the mirror.

I tied my hair in a man bun, sprayed some perfume on me and left. Chuuya was still locked in the room. I took the time to put on my black shoes.

"Chuuya! I'm ready!"

"Wait a second will you?!" He shouted, his voice somewhat muffled for being locked in the room.

"C'mon Chuuya. It's not like we're getting...marr...ed..." I heard the door open and when I turned my voice trailed off at the sight.

His hair was tied in a messy low side bun with some curly bangs hanging in the front, which he awkwardly tugged behind his ear as I stared at him. He slowly walked towards me. I could hear the soft noise of the heels on the floor. He clearly knew how to walk on those, I mean, he had no trouble looking elegant and perfect. The dress swayed softly and kindly around him. It's light blue shades contrasting the white highlights made it look like it was made of feathers. Almost as if the angel had lowered his wings around him and let them graze the floor gracefully.

Suddenly he lowered his head. "It was Yosano who chose this gown, wasn't it?"

I quickly snapped out of it. "What? No! I hit my head and I looked to my right then I saw that beauty and thought that with you in it, it would look flawless and-!" I realized that I was speaking really fast spilling out the first thing that popped into mind without thinking twice. Chuuya kept looking at me expectantly. "...and it does look flawless, in fact I... I think that you'll make a lot of people jealous"

He chuckled and shook his head in embarrassment. "Idiot..."

We had someone to drive us there waiting for us outside. Kunikida, Atsushi and Tanizaki were there too and their reactions as they laid their eyes on us were hilarious. Kunikida simply smiled and nodded in satisfaction. Tanizaki's eyes widened. "Is that really Chuuya?" The beauty by my side looked down at the floor and nodded. Atsushi's mouth gaped open and his gaze switched between me and Chuuya.

While the kids complemented Chuuya and tried to make sure I that I haven't replaced him with some woman that looked exactly like him, Kunikida came to talk to me.

"Here. As I said, you won't be allowed to carry weapons with you but I want to keep track of you" He said as he handed me a small in-ear. "That will allow me to locate you, hear you and talk to you" I took the in-ear and nodded.

With all set, Chuuya and I hopped in the car and headed to our dangerous mission. Chuuya looked somewhat nervous. I moved closer to him and pulled out a hair pin with red camellias and white feathers as leaves. "It's a good luck charm" I smiled.