Chapter 6

I was having too much fun to stop myself from adding this video to the chapter. Just read. You'll understand.

We had a week to prepare the 'party infiltration'. It was not enough time after looking at Kunikida's list of things to do. Thankfully I didn't have to do much. I had one hard task at hand though. Acquiring appropriate wardrobe. And as if buying myself fancy clothing wasn't enough of a troublesome task, Mr. Four Eyes decided that it would be fun to see us - Chuuya and I - buy each other's clothes.

Yosano was assigned to help us out, making sure both outfits together wouldn't look mismatched.

"How the hell am I supposed to do this?! I don't even know Chuuya's size!" I complained as I followed Yosano around the store. There were amazing dresses in there but nothing that would make me say "I want to see him in that".

She pulled out a dress and held it for me to see. "Chuuya doesn't have a chest to properly fill that. He may look girly but we're still talking about a man here. Besides, that's too big. In height that dress would look longer than it's supposed to be and he has pretty legs to show. And he is not only tiny but also slender. That would slide right past his hips" I grabbed the dress using it to show her the size we were looking for. "This would be more like the size of his waist and this..." I shifted the fabric some more. "...the perfect fit to his hips"

I heard Yosano hold back her laughter. When I looked at her, she was wearing this knowing grin and was using it to say "Got'cha". I tossed the dress at her face and kept going down the aisle we were currently checking.

So apparently I knew Chuuya's body by heart. It surprised me to know that. Actually surprised me so much that I was staring down at my hand and walking what end up with me bumping against a mannequin. I made sure to keep it in place and that everything was OK before casually looking around and seeing it.

There it was. I wanted to see him in that.

We also bought shoes. Of course that Yosano had a lot to say on this matter as high heels could be hard for him to walk so besides buying what according to her would be the most comfortable heels to walk on, we also bought a flat match.

Chuuya wasn't home when I returned. All the lights were off and there wasn't any sign that he had been home either. I got worried. Did he leave like he said he would? I glanced at the clock. 11:30p.m. Damn it! Where is he?

I rushed to the door and was about to dart outside if it wasn't for the tiny carrot hair creature standing at my porch with keys in hand and staring at me quizzically.

"Yes, Dazai?"

I just stared at him for a second. "Nothing! I just heard the keys and decided to open the door for you" I smiled.

He sighed. "And here was I thinking of getting a dog"

After loading the fact that Chuuya actually returned home and that I was about to freak out for nothing, I analysed his outfit. He was wearing sporty tight pants with a woolen sweatshirt. He was holding a jacket which he probably took in case it rained and his hair was a mess. "Where were you?"

"Just visited a friend"

His messed hair was bothering me. I needed more. "A friend?"

"Yeah. Kunikida told me that I should be able to walk on high heels and dance too" I got the feeling I knew who this friend of his was and maybe I could even call her friend of mine too. At least she trusted me to help Kyouka. "Do you know how to dance, Dazai?"