10: ENGER

MESS: Feeling mo siguro ang gwapo mo na. Hoy! FYI ang dami kong manliligaw. Kaya sayang opportunity. Sige ka.

I wanted to shout when my phone vibrated once again. This girl is really something. Do I care if she has many suitors?

ENGER: Stop. You're hopeless! Stop bothering me miss. I don't care about you. So please, stop chatting! It's irritating.

I don't know if I'll send it or not. I'm afraid that she will stop. I read my girlfriend's message. She wanted me to fetch her after the shoot. I am sick but I can manage it already.

I gazed my messenger. I decided to log-out. I don't care if that stupid messenger girl will stop.

I was about to reply Diane when she called.

"I was about to reply you back."

"Pasensya na. Baka kasi hindi mo na naman mabasa. Alam kong may sakit ka kaya kung 'di mo pa kaya, ipasundo mo na lang ako."

"Diane magsisimula na!"

An angelic voice came from the other line. "Who's that?" I asked.

"Iya. She's my rival. Sige, tinatawag na ako. I love you."

"Okay. Take care. Susunduin kita. Goodluck."

"Wala man lang I love you too?"

"Diane..."

She sighed. "Fine. Fine. Sige bye."

Yes. Diane is my girlfriend but I don't love her that much and she knows it. My twin loves her and I needed to fullfill his dreams. I love my other half so I did what he wanted.

(by:hiddenheartless)