46

Sierra pov

"I'm not!" I yelled back. "Please Sierra, I looked at your Twitter 'cat scratches' so it's not photoshop. I want to see them." Mom said putting her foot down. "I'm not cutting! If I was, I wouldn't show you! Because you could get triggered, or something!" I yelled now tearing up.

"I wouldn't get triggered. If you were I'd want to get you help. So it couldn't get worse." She said sitting on the bed.

Oh please, what could worse than cutting words and burning yourself. I rolled my eyes, I knew I had a problem but I most certainly didn't want help. "Fine, I am okay? You happy know?" I said in defeat. "I want to see them." She said seriously. "Just my thigh?" I asked. Fuck, I covered my mouth "how many places do you cut Sierra?" She said scared. I held up my hands in the number 4. "Wait 5."  "Dear god. Show me Sierra. Please I won't say anything."

"Fine." I lifted up my shirt showing the ones on my ribs, she took it in.

Demi pov

Sierra lifted up her shirt showing the few on her ribs. I stared at them, they aren't bad. Then she put her shirt down and showed me her wrists. I started to cry. "Please don't cry." She said.

"Are you sure you want to see them?" She asked once again. I nodded she removed her socks and showed me her foot. There were cuts on the top and the she showed me the side. She had cut the word perfect. I covered my mouth, "Sierra-"

"Please don't talk. You said you wouldn't." She interrupted me. I nodded, I looked at her eyes and she was shaking. She pulled down her leggings past her hip. Those weren't cuts... Burns?

"Sierra, please tell me those aren't what I think they are." I said shaking. "burns? yeah. They are new. It hurt."

"I mean you burned yourself!" I said putting my hands on my head. Thats 4, one more, it couldn't get worse. She turned around and pulled off her leggings. "Please, don't freak out." She said. Which was causing me to. She turned around and I slightly gasped. "Oh my god." Her thigh was a cutting bored with words cut into it and so many lines. I couldn't take it. "Just-stay." I said, I got up from the bed and ran out. I ran down the stairs and put my hands on my knees and just started sobbing.

"How could I let it get this bad?" I trembled. I went back upstairs and Sierra wasn't in my room. "Sierra?" I panicked. I went into her room and she was in her bathroom. "Sierra, what are you doing?" I panicked knocking on the door. Then I heard a lighter, "Sierra! Please don't, there is so much greatness in your life. Baby girl, you have me just talk to me." I panicked. I heard soft whimpers and sobs. She opened her door "I just wanted do it one more time. Because I threw it all away." She sobbed. I fell to my knees and just grabbed her into a hug.

"Can you just go to sleep? and we can deal with this tomorrow." I said kissing her. I stood up and grabbed her shorts. She put her hands on my shoulders and I she put each leg. I pulled them up. "Next time you want to harm yourself please please talk to me." I said. She nodded and she got under covers. I kissed her forehead. "I love you baby girl. So so much."

"I love you to."
-----------------------------

I walked downstairs and had a glass of wine. I can control it now. Then I heard a doorbell I walked over to it and opened it. It was Wilmer, "hermosa, are you okay, with what has been going on?" He asked holding flowers. I couldn't help it, I just started crying. He pushed me into him for a hug. He wrapped his arms around me and picked me up. He claimed the door and carried me to the couch. "Baby, what's going on?" He asked staring at me. "It's been too much lately. I can't do it, Sierra is cutting again. It's just so much." I cried. He held me in his lap. I missed his soft touch so much. I didn't even care that he cheated, he was drunk. I just wanted him.

"Talk to Sierra, it helped last time right?" He asked. "Wilmer, it's so much worse. She also burns herself, she needs professional help. I want to send her to rehab but she is 13. Wilmer 13. I want to make her see a therapist but it won't help her. We have done it before it didn't do any good." I sobbed. "Well Mi Amor. What does your heart tell you? Dig deep inside and what does it tell you." He stroked my arm.  "That I should. Words can't help her, she is cutting deeper and her thigh is like a cutting board. I didn't know she could do this. I'm just so scared what she will do now." I cried trembling. "Hermosa, it can't be that bad."

I looked at him and raised an eyebrow. I stood up and grabbed his hand. "We are we going?" He asked. With out words I opened Sierras door. She was fast asleep. "Wait." I whispered. I walked over to her pulled her blanket down. I looked at Wilmer who covered his mouth. Then I lifted it back on her, I went to her feet and lifted it up and showed him that. Then I grabbed his hand and pulled him out. I shut the door and we went back to my room. "I'm sorry- I didn't expect that." He said tearing up. "It's fine. So now you have seen, what should I do?" I asked. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me on the bed. Then we got comfortable and we laid down. We were cuddling (spooning)

I breathed in deep. "Do what you feel is right." He said. Slowly dragging his fingers down my arm. It was driving my crazy. I turned around so we were inches away. Our legs were intertwined I brought his lips to mine, I tugged his hair and he put his hands on my waist. "Demi, we can't-not while your like this." Wilmer said pulling away. "But I want it." I whispered sexily in his ear.