The first session

"So you are my new psychiatrist,huh?"
The Joker said after taking a good look at her. "You are way too pretty for this place."
Harleen looked down and blushed at his compliment. She walked to the table and sat opposite him,leaving the documents she was carrying.
"So, Joker, can you tell me your real name?"
"Oh you can call me Mister J." He casually smiled at her.
His bright green eyes did not leave her blue ones. The Jokers face was so close to her. If she reached out she could touch it.
"As you wish." She smiled back.
They stared at each other for some time until Harleen looked back at the report.
"So what is a beautiful young woman like you doing in an asylum?" The Joker asked her.
"I have always wanted to do this..."
"You have always wanted to talk to insane criminals?" He interrupted her. "Well that can be easily arranged." His laugh filled the room.
"Actually it was not easy at all." Harleen smirked.
"Oh honey, you just had to come to me if you wanted to deal with crazy people. I'm not sure you would have liked it but the experience would have been from first hand."
"You don't sound like a crazy person, Mistah J."
Joker raised an eyebrow at her accent.
"So innocent." He whispered. "I love it."
She blushed and looked down.
"You shouldn't talk like this to me. I'm your psychiatrist."
"You never told me your name,doctor." The corners of his mouth perked into a sinisterly cold smirk that send chills down her spine.
"Oh... My name's Harleen. Harleen Quinzel."
"What a pretty name! Do your friends call you Harley?"
"I don't have a lot of friends.."
"Well,Harley... You got one now." He smiled at her and she felt a tightness in her chest. Her heart started beating so fast that she was absolutely sure he was hearing it.
Harleen took a couple of deep breaths to help her calm down.
"You don't look so good, Harley. Maybe you need a break." Joker had am arrogant smirk on his face. He knew that this was caused by him.
"No.... I'm fine." Harleen shook her head and took off her glasses. "But we need to concentrate on your therapy right now..."
"BORING!" Joker shouted making her jump. "Please don't disappoint me, Harley. Don't be like the others, dollface." He got up and leaned towards her. "Pretty,pretty please."
His face was so close to hers. She could feel his warm breath on her cheek. He let out a deep,dark chuckle.
"You like this,don't you? You love playing games. Just like me."
Harleen looked at the corner of the room where a security camera was watching their every move. If she allowed this to go any further they would fire her.
"Please sit back down." Her voice was barely a whisper.
"I don't think you really want me to." Joker hissed in her ear.
She stood up and looked him straight on the eyes.
"I want to help you... But I can't if you don't let me."
"Well,Harley. I think that you need help, not me." He smiled again. "And I can help you even if you don't let me."
She suddenly felt so unsure of herself. Maybe this was really too much for her.
Joker continued smiling at her arrogantly. Like he knew something that she didn't. That scared Harleen. The sense of not controlling the situation.
She took her folder and turned her back to Joker.
"This session is over. I will see you again tomorrow."
Just when she was about to leave the room she heard him say:
"I can't wait to see you again,doctor."
The last word was mocking and send chills down her spine. She opened the door and started walking down the corridor, hearing his laugh long after the door was closed.