Chapter 10: Cerberus Family

Normal P.O.V

When Alicia found out about the Dark Mages that appears outside and tried to manipulate them, she tried stopping them but was got caught by {Froze Coffin}. But luckily, Kelly, Daniel, Paul, Mark, Thomas, and Kevin appeared and saved them. Kelly cast {Summon Magic: Golem} and attack the Dark Mages that are casting both {Froze Coffin} and {Dark Manipulation}. When the {Froze Coffin} finally broke, Alicia's eyes widen when she saw them because she saw them with Andrew in the video with King Leroy, the Game Master.

"What are you doing?" Alicia said with doubt.

"Can't you guess? We are saving your lives." Daniel said.

"So Andrew's right. We are also thought as a traitor to for just joining coincident in the talk with Andrew and King Leroy." Kevin said.

"Kevin? You are also here." Alicia said.

"Yup. Long time no see, Alicia." Kevin said.

"Can you stop with the talking, Kevin? They are really powerful. That idiot knows that this is going to happen but he left you guys." Paul said with annoyed.

"Speaking of Andrew, is he perhaps a traitor? I saw in the video that he is joining the Family Tournament Event alone for King Leroy." Alicia said with despair look.

"Idiot, don't show any despair." Kevin said.

Then suddenly the Dark Mages cast {Summon Magic: Despair Dragon} and a dragon appeared out of nowhere. It started eating away Alicia and her friends' despair. The dragon changes from the body black to dark red color. It grew large spikes on its tail. Its claw grew longer. The dragon immediately blew its attack on Paul and the others making them flew away and scatter away. So Kelly cast {Summon Magic: Dark Dragon} and the Dark Dragon appeared. the Dark Dragon started attacking the Despair Dragon, not to defeat them but to give them time to escape Alicia and her friends safely.

So Paul carry Alex while Kelly carry both Laura and Diana using her magic {Summon Magic: Giant Arms}. Kevin carry Alicia while Daniel carry Carlo and Mark carry Karen. After everyone carries them to safety, Thomas cast {Shadow Magic: Smoke Bomb} and black smoke covers the Dark Mages vision making their escape easier.

After escaping the Dark Mages, they are already escape the forest and they are going to Gogas city. But first they are brought to their Family Base, the Cerberus Family.

Carlo's P.O.V

As I felt a comfortable pillow and bed, I suddenly woke up and saw that I was in a room. Then someone opened the door and suddenly I armed myself. I pointed my sword at the door but then it was Kevin.

"You scared me, Bro." I said in relief.

"Oh sorry, bro. I should have knock the door before I enter. Sorry about that." he said.

"Where am I?" I said.

"We brought you all in Gogas City, our Familia's city and you guys are at our headquarters. Can't you remember anything." Kevin said.

I couldn't remember anything. The last thing I remember is that someone talk inside my brain and I felt despair. Then I suddenly blacken out.

"No, I can't remember anything. Sorry!" I said.

"So that was the effect of the Despair Dragon when eating someone's despair. It also took the target's memories." he said. 

I have no clue what he is trying to say. So I forget what is happening and change our topics. Then I remember my friends and so I asked him worriedly.