Chapter 16: Cerberus & WhiteFlags Family vs Nightdawn Family Part 2

Andrew's P.O.V

As my eyes was in total daze, everyone of us was shocked to see Laura alive but now she is our enemy. "Laura, you're alive?" I asked. "Can't you see?" Laura replied charging me but I manage to block her attack. "Why are you fighting, Andrew? You like him, right?" Diana said. "*laugh* I don't love him. I just fake loving him so that if I fake my death he will be in total despair and berserk on every enemies but that plan failed because of you Diana. You made him calm down." Laura said. She then charges towards Diana and Diana took out her scythe and tried blocking Laura's attack but the sword went through the scythe and slashed her. Diana then flew and so I immediately run towards where Diana is flying at and catch her. Luckily, I made it on time and caught her. "Are you okay, Diana?" I said. "I'm fine! Thank you!" Diana said blushing. I immediately smiled and said, "You're cute when you blushed!" Diana then blushed even more and said, "I am not blushing. You're being weird again, Andrew. I h----" I then said, "You hate me when I become weird to you. Don't worry, I won't become the Andrew you hate. I'll protect the Andrew that you miss so much." She then said, "I don't miss your old self. I just hate it when you become weird to me." She pushed me away and I laugh really loudly.

"What are you two doing? Flirting around when we are in the battle." Alicia said. We both blushed and said in unison, "We are not flirting!" "Sure sure. Deny it all you want but please do it after the battle. We have three enemies who are waiting for us." Alicia said. We both stood up and I said, "I'll promise you this, Diana. I will bring you friend back to us." She nodded and so I took out my two katanas who I put them back when I was going to catch Diana. "Let's finish this, Laura. I'm bringing you back here even if breaking every bone in your body. I will not let you two become Diana, Alicia and Kathy's enemies." I said. "Do it. Let's finish this." Laura said.

So I charges towards Laura until Will came and protected Laura. "Will?" I said. "No one will hurt our Boss. You and I still have something to settle. I am going to beat you." Will said. "There's seven of us here and only five of you." Diana said. Then 2 guys appeared behind Laura. One is wearing wore a white light chestplate with white cloak, white light legplates,  white light gauntlets, and white light boots. He has a longsword in his right hand while a shield on his left hand. while the other is weraing the same outfit of the first one but the color is yellow with white linings. He only have a longsword that is still inside its sheath on his back.

"Now we have seven people." Will said. "Let's have a battle but I don't have time so Jason and Peter will battle you guys. They can all take you out easily. Good Bye!" Laura said walking out with Will, Helen, Rebecca, Sharon. "Hey! come back here!" I said as I chased after them but the two guys blocked my way. "Damn it!"  I said. Then suddenly Paul and Daniel charged towards the two guys and said, "Don't underestimate the Cerberus Family." Paul said. "GUYS! GO AHEAD AND CHASED THEM. PAUL AND I WILL HANDLE THESE TWO. YOU GO ON AHEAD!"Daniel said. "Can you handle them?" I asked.

"Don't worry about them, Andrew. You should worry about Thomas and the others. While those two is still kicking, Thomas can't defeat them." Kelly said.

~Meanwhile in Thomas and the Others~

Thomas P.O.V

"This monster is strong. I'm running out of mana." I said as I laugh. "But we're lucky that the runes disappear. I think they have defeated the Druid and Rune Mage." Mark said. Then suddenly Runes appeared on the monsters' neck and their HP increase again into 100%. "What just happen? I thought they have defeated them." Kevin said. "I think they have stopped their casting but they escape and perform the magic again. They need to hurry our HP is already at 30%." I said.

"There's no point in fighting these monsters. We can't beat them." Kevin said. Then a huge magic blasted on that monster and the rune broke and damage them from 100% to 30%. We turned around and saw a lady wearing a white long sleeves with gray sweater vest. She wore a black coat in her shoulder and wear a black pants. She also wear a black flat shoes with black thigh socks. She has a long black hair.  "My little brother is an idiot. Why didn't he realize that Diana could break that runes using her magic. He is really an idiot when he is near her. That makes me laugh." she whisper.