Chapter 32: The Will to Protect

Andrew's P.O.V.

As we watch as The Reaper (Full Demon Form) destroy the whole world, the others have arrived. "What's the problem guys? Why did you call us back? There are still a lot of Cults in the whole Kingdom." Carlo said supporting Diana. "We have no time for them. We need to stop that monster." Claire said. "Yeah and Andrew found a way to do that." Kelly said. "I still haven't found anything yet. I just thought if there are a lot of us, we can beat it." I said. "WHAT?" everyone shouted as I cover my ears. "Yeah. But this is what I found out. Normal Attacks won't have any effects nor do normal weapons." I said. "Wait. If your saying is true, that does mean that the monster is unstoppable by everyone." Kevin said. "Wait here. I'll be right back." I said. 

"Where do you think you are going?" Claire said. "I will try to face that monster." I answered. "Are you an idiot? You keep doing something reckless and leave me and Kathy alone to cry. Why would you keep doing that? To keep us safe? To Protect us? If you die, how would we feel? Yeah. You protected us and kept us safe but you hurt us from the inside because we don't want you to die for us. We want you to live with us." Claire said. Tears then fall from her eyes. Suddenly, Kathy wiped Claire's tears away. "Don't cry, Mama. Papa won't leave us. Papa promised Kathy that he won't die. See Papa is already with us." Kathy said. 

"Sorry, Kathy that I left you. I don't want you to put you in much danger in your age. I want you to have a normal happy life. So that's why I went alone and let you two live a normal life." I said as tears fall from my eyes. "Don't worry, papa. Kathy already forgive you." Kathy said smiling. I run towards Kathy and Claire and gave them a hug. I kissed their foreheads and stood up and walk out of the castle.  "Andrew?" everyone said but I ignore their calling. So I went to the roof of every building. Running and jumping every building. I have reach near to the monsters foot. I jump on the foot and started climbing up. "ZACK!!!!!" I shouted. "Human, you cannot beat the Demon King Satan. The Zack you know is now gone. And also thanks to his hatred, I was summon easily. Hahahahahaha!!!!!" Satan said. 

I stabbed him using my cursed sword but it dissolve inside his body. "Hahahahaha. You can't hit me using a cursed weapon. You just gave me power ups." he said. Then I stabbed him using my Angel Sword but then it disappear. "Hahahahaha. Do you think magical weapons works on me. You make me laugh. No weapons can affect me. That's why I was called the Demon King." he said. He hit me using his giant hand and I flew towards the Castle and hit the ground in front of Claire. I cough out a lot of blood and Claire immediately cast a healing spell on me. "Be careful. You cough out a lot of blood. You need to be careful." Claire said as she continues healing me. "It's no use. He has no weakness. He's invincible." I said in despair. 

Normal P.O.V.

Everyone was shocked that the Reaper has no weaknesses. "I think this is the first time Andrew went despair." Alex said as he come inside the castle. "Alex?" Andrew said. "Yo, dude. What are you doing on the ground looking despair?" Alex said. "It's no use. He has no weaknesses. I can't.....no.....we can't beat him. We are only 17 years old and also a human being while our enemy is a billion years old and also a demon king. So it's best we give up." Andrew said in despair. Suddenly, Alex punched Andrew in the face. "Are you fucking kidding me? Where is Andrew?" Alex said. "What are you talking about? I am Andrew." Andrew said. "No. That's not my best friend Andrew. The Andrew I knew, doesn't give up even if the enemy has no weakness. He will stand up and fight till he defeat the enemy. So let me ask you this. Where is the real Andrew that I knew?" Alex said in anger. 

Andrew then looked down. "Alex, that's going to far already." Claire said. "No, Claire. Alex is the only one who can make Andrew realize that he has change and remove the Andrew that we once knew." Laura said. "Andrew?" Claire said looking pity at Andrew. Andrew then started laughing. "How many times do I have to tell you that I am Andrew?" Andrew said. He stood up and punch Alex in the face. "I don't need to know his weakness because I.....no....we will be his weakness." Andrew said. Andrew and Alex started laughing like crazy idiots. "Thanks, Alex, for bringing me back to myself." Andrew said. "Sure no problem,dude. That's what best friends do." Alex said. So they do the Bro-fist and look at everyone.

"Sorry guys. I was thinking that I could defeat him by myself but I couldn't. So I need your help guys. I already love this world. I don't want it to be destroyed. So please help me save my second home." Andrew said bowing down. "You don't need to apologize. We will help you. This world has already become my second home. So I won't let it be destroyed." Alicia said. "Thanks guys. So here's our plan." Andrew said. So they talk about their plan for about five minutes and then they all chased Satan.

They all started running towards Satan.  Satan started laughing, "Charging using a weak and normal weapon.  Do you think that,  that weapon could kill me?  The all powerful demon lord!" Suddenly,  Andrew jump on top of Satan,  holding his sword on top of hid head. "Yeah,  it won't work but I will try my best to destroy you and save my world. " His sword changes it texture. From a silver color sword, it turn into a black sword and he slash his sword on Satan's head. It successfully hit his head and he deal a great damage on his head. "Impossible!!!! How did that hurt me?" Satan said in shocked. He saw he sword and was shock that Andrew is holding in this hand in the demon slaying sword Slabeth

"How did you get the Slabeth?" Satan said. "I got it because I believe that I can beat you and I will not give up until I save my homeworld." Andrew said. "This is not your home! You are living in a fantasy world." Satan said. "For you, this is a fantasy world. But for me, this world has connected me to my real friends and the one I love. So this is not my fantasy world but this is now my world." Andrew said passionately. "Go!!!! Do it now!!!!" Everyone shouted. Andrew then shouted loudly as he slash Satan on his neck and force to decapitate him. After he decapitate him, Satan's giant body started turning into ash and leaving Zack's body fall on the ground. Suddenly everyone rejoice for saving the whole world and everything went back to normal.

THE END!

Sorry for the late upload. I kind of got busy with studies and forgot to finish the last chapter. Hope you enjoy this book. Thank you very much.