It's Everything About You Ch. 2 (Eye Contact) -

Ch.2-

Annelie’s P.O.V.-

Once we got to the airport in London we all got our bags and  went throught customs.

“Hey, I’ll be rightback, have to go to the bathroom.” to Elaine while walking away.

     While turning around to continue walking I end up being crashed into by a body. “I am so sorry!, I didn’t see you there!” was all I heard when I looked up after landing on the ground. Standing there was a boy holding out his hand to help me up. He had brown curly hair and glasses; kinda nerdy looking, but it worked for him. “It’s okay, I wasn’t paying attention to where I was going…” making sure I still had my phone on me and that clothes were where they are ment to be. “I’m Colin by the way. “ ,holding out his hand for me to shake, “Hi Colin, I’m Anna.” smiling. “Is that an Irish accent I hear?” “Yes, it is. Is that an American accent? And what brings you across the pond?” Looking at me with a questionable face. “I’m here visiting family actually, well I was on my way to the restroom so I better get going… nice meeting you.” “Same here, maybe we will meet again.”

  After using the restroom, I find my family and we travel the 3 hous to Doncaster, yeah did I tell you that my grandparents live in Doncaster, Louis Tomlinson’s hometown!? J

*****

     “Hi Nanna! Hi Opa!” running into my grandparent’s house to hug them. “Hi Annie!” I hate it when people other than my grandparents call me ‘Annie’. “I’ve missed you so much!” Smiling now that I know I would’ve regreted not coming. After the hellos I went up to my room, my aunt’s old room, and started to unpack with music playing. Once finished, I went back downstairs to find that everyone had left, maybe to eat, “Guess I didn’t hear them over the music…” I said to myself. I decided that I would go for a walk around town, since I haven’t been there in two years.

     Once in town, I found a Starbucks so I went in to escape the cold. I found a table in the back and set my jacket there to save it,for when I order my drink. I got a hot chocolate and a chocolate chip cookie. I sit down and mindlessly look out the front window; after about 10 minutes I see a group of girls run past after a van screaming, I choose to investigate and follow them. The van leads us to a radio station and when I see who is in the van I freeze and am speechless. Did I really just see who I thought I saw? No, it can’t be them, but I swear it is! I mean Louis is from here… The scariest part was when Niall made eye-contact with me and smiled, and I just stood there like an idiot. I was just staring in shoke. What could I do, scream and jump up and down like the rest of the girls? The moment ended sooner than I liked, but they were then out of sight in the radio station. I felt so stupid, I should’ve smiled back, or at least waved! I can’t believe that I just ruined my chance at ever meeting my favorite band my just standing there.

Niall’s P.O.V.-

We arrived in Doncaster about 20 minutes ago and we were going straight to the radio station for an album promo. I was tired, I found myself leaning on Liam about to fall alseep. “Hey, no drooling!” “Don’t worry, I only drool on Zayn.” I said to him smiling while ruffling Zayn’s hair, which he hated. “Hey! Not the hair!” “Okay, guys calm down we’re almost there…” Louis says with his eyes glued to his phone, probably texting Eleanor. “Guys we better drive faster!” Harry says while pointing to a mob of girls on the side of the street. We are then driving faster than what the speed limit is on this street with a group of girls screaming and running to keep up with the van. I love our fans, but thiswas supposed to be a vacation, no fans, just us boys being boys. When we reach the station we all jump out, not beating the crowd so we go t sign some autographs. I look up to see a girl, maybe two years younger at the least, with light brownish-red hair and the brightest blue eyes I’ve ever seen, they may be brighter than my own. She was standing there looking like she saw a ghost. I smiled at her before being guided into the station.

***Author’s Note- Hope you all like it so far! Comment, Like, become a Fan! :) I’m trying to post a new chapter every other day! Sorry it took so long to post this chapter!