It's Everything About You Ch. 6 (What's so Funny?) -

Anna’s P.O.V.-

“So, they seem nice.” They seem nice. What kind of statement is that Anna? Ugh! What are you doing? Breathe! “Yeah, they’re really cool, like brothers.” He leads me to a bench and sits down, while I just stand there staring. You need to tell him. “I’m sorry.” I go and sit next to him, he turns to face me and looks at me with those gorgeous eyes of his. “What for?”. “I usually don’t act so weird, it’s just that it’s not everyday you get to meet your favorite boyband and one of the hottest guys in the world wants to hang out with you…” that’s when I begin to ramble. He looks at me with a strange look like I said something wrong. I stop talking and look at him. “What?” I look down and start picking at my nails and bite my lip, what I do when I’m nervous. “I got lost after you said ‘hottest guys in the world’.” “Oh.” I can’t look at him now, I’m way too nervous. That’s when he starts to burst out laughing and falls off the bench. I can’t help but laugh, not sure why, I stop though wondering why he’s laughing; “What’s so funny?” “It’s- just- that- you-said-I’m- hot-” laughing in between each word. What? Why is he laughing at that? “How is that funny, I just dumped my feelings about you to you and now you’re laughing at me?” He doesn’t stop laughing. I hate it when people laugh at me. That’s when I get annoyed and get up to leave.

Niall’s P.O.V.-

That’s when I stop laughing. “Wait. Where are you going?” “Home. I didn’t do anything to be funny, and you just roll on the ground laughing.” “I’m sorry, it’s just that it’s weird hearing it from you, I really like you and-” Now she’s laughing.”What?” “You- said- you- really- like- me-“ She walks over to the steps of the porch to sit. “Wait, what’s so funny?” She takes a deep breath to calm her laughter before speaking, “I’m sorry, I just think you ‘really liking’ me is odd, no guys like me.” “See that’s why I was laughing before, girls tell me I’m hot all the time, it’s just different coming from you.” She looks up at me with a smile. We both burst out laughing and I end up falling on the ground and she falls onto me, laughing with the cutest laugh I’ve ever heard.

After about 10 minutes of continuous laughter we stop and get up. We go into the house and decide to watch a movie. “What movie do you want to watch?” “What do you have?” “About everything from Disney to Saw.” “Ummm, how about Finding Nemo?” “I love that movie!” “Me too!” I put in the movie and find myself sitting on the couch with my arm around Anna’s shoulders. This feels so right, to be holding her next to me.

Anna’s P.O.V. –

I have my head on his shoulder  with his arm around me, I love being here, I never want to leave. But of course life never is how you want it, my phone suddenly begins to ring. *Now I’m climbing the walls, but you don’t notice at all* Niall looks at me when he hears I have him as my ringtone. I smile and giggle a little before answering, “Hello?” “Anna? You need to come home, now!” “Wait, why?” “We’re on our way to the hospital. It’s Nanna. She’s had a heartattack.” I hear Elaine crying.Oh, no. I put my hand over my phone and turn to Niall, “I’m so sorry, but I have to go, now.” “Why?” “ My Nanna’s in the hospital, can you bring me there? Please?” I feel tears building up behind my eyes, I know I can’t cry infront of him, I don’t want him to see me like this. “Yeah, sure, anything.” Siting up and rubbing my back to comfort me, he must know I want to cry. I put the phone back to my ear, “Elaine, I’m on my way” was all I could get out before hanging up. “Can I use you’re bathroom first?” The tears were coming and I can’t let him see me. He leads me to the door and gives me a hug. Great, just what I needed. The tears are now streaming down my face. He begins to smooth my hair in an attempt to clam me. I just hold him close, crying into his chest. We stand there for about 5 minutes before forcing myself to walk out of the house and into Niall’s car. He get in and immidiately grabs my hands and draws circles with his thumb. This helps with the silent 15 minute drive to the hospital. He pulls into the emergency room parking, lean over and give him a hug and smile, letting him know I’ll be okay, even though I know I won’t. I get out and just before I go through the doors I hear his door open and close behind me. I turn to see him run up to me and holds my hand. “I can’t leave, I want to make sure everything is okay.” I smile a genuine smile and take a deep breath before turning to go into the emergency room.