It's Everything About You Ch. 3 (I Swear!) -

Niall’s P.O.V.-

“Hey, Niall… you okay?”Louis says when he notices I’m not laughing at him like usual. “Oh, sorry guys, a lot on my mind.” “Like what?” “Nothing, don’t worry about it” looking away from Zayn, who has a face asking for more information.”Is it a girl?” they all say in unison. “What? No, it’s not a girl…” “Yes it is!”Harry says while jumping up from the bed and walking over to the couch I’m sitting on in Louis’ room. “Okay, so what if it is? It’s not like I’m ever going to see her again. So forget about it!” I say while walking out of the room to go to the back porch for some air, and to stop being questioned. But once I’m out there, shut the sliding door and sit down on the steps, I hear the door open again and hear someone walk up beside me. I look up and see Liam looking at a bird in one of the trees in the back garden. “Sorry, about snapping at you guys back there, all I think about is this girl, and what sucks is that I haven’t even met her.” “Wait, you haven’t met her before?” He asks while sitting next to me.”No.” Looking at his questioning face, “ When we were at the station yesterday signing autographs I saw this girl standing away from the other fans. I can’t get her face out of my mind, she has the prettiest hair and her eyes, her eyes were amazing, the brightest blue I’ve ever seen; she looks perfect. But the thing is, is that she was just standing there, looking at us like she didn’t expect us to be there. Almost like she wanted to run up to us but something was holding her back.” “Well, did you do anything?” “I just smiled, that’s it. I feel like I should’ve walked up to her and said Hi, or something, but I didn’t! I just smiled, looking like an idiot.” Getting up and walking to the bench in the back corner of the garden. Liam follows me and puts his arm around me letting me know that everything was okay. I liked my relationship with Liam, he can say so much without saying anything at all, just by doing something as simple as putting his arm around someone for comfort. “You know Doncaster isn’t that big of a place, you might see her again.” “Maybe, but I don’t know what to do if I do see her again, apologize for just smiling?” “No silly! You just act like Niall Horan.” He says while messing up my hair. “Well, I don’t even know her name.” “Well then we better go and start looking for her! She can’t be far!” Getting up and walking back into the house allowing me to think by myself out in the garden.

Anna’s P.O.V.-

I woke up this morning feeling like something amazing was going to happen today, I’m not sure why. After what happened yesterday, you would think life would just seem to get worse. Walking down stairs to the kitchen I think of what happened...

           Flashback-

After all of the boys disapeared into the station and the girls left, I found myself still standing there shocked. I couldn’t move, not until my phone started to vibrate in my pocket and play Niall’s solo of One Thing Acustic. I take my phone out to see the I.D. to be my sister. “Hello?” “Anna? Where are you? Do you know what time it is? We left for some food and we come back to find you gone, and you haven’t been back for 3 hours!” she screams into my ear. Wow, three hours? It did not feel that long…oh well. “Elaine! Calm down, I’m fine, lost track of time, on my way back now!” hanging up the phone. That’s when I text Kelly:

      Me: Hey! You will NOT believe what just happened to me! XX

     Kelly: Heyy, spill!

      Me: I just saw One Direction and made EYE-CONTACT with Niall Horan!

Now Kelly and I are total opposites, she’s not a fan of One Direction, the Jonas Brothers, and a lot of other things I like… but I don’t like somethings she likes, that’s what makes us best friends, our differences. But she does know who they are, their names, etc. because I talk about them, a lot. :)

                       Kelly: What? No! You must be seeing things…

                       Me: No! I swear!

                       Kelly: I believe you, sorry I have to go, dinner time! XX

I walk into my grandparent’s house to find my mother sitting on the front steps, clearly waiting for me. “I’m so sorry mom. I woke up and saw you all left and so I went for a walk and I found a Starbucks and then…” I was just about to tell her about One Direction when she cut me off, “It’s okay, just keep track of time next time you leave.” “Okay mom, promise.” I responded smiling. “ What’s that smile for?” “Oh nothing…” I sad running up the stairs to my room to tell Elaine.

I walk into the kitchen and that’s when my phone begins to ring. Who would be calling me at this timein the morning? I look at the caller I.D. and see that it’s an unknown number…