~ Chapter IV~

Revelation
🍭🍭🍭🍭

After that day, I'm starting to have this uncomfortable feelings, uncomfortable conversation with him. 

I tried not to, but then it makes me more unwieldy to get through it, I wasn't able to ease myself about what happened.

Remembering his warmth arms, warmth hands running through my skin, hugging me, touching me. Reminding me the same feelings all over again, it does lead me to think back where I almost lose myself, my will to him.

And each night I fall asleep, his touch, his presence haunts me, it doesn't leave me alone.

It bothers me again and again..

Reminding me of him getting close to me..

Him saying those words on my ears, him I heard and I couldn't forgets.

And I don't know how he'd feels about it, I don't even know if we have the same intuitions.

Was that a joke?

Or I've been probably hoax!

Yeah.. Maybe it was just a game to him, maybe it was just a mistake, or maybe it was just nothing.

That day was so bizarre..

I became so different, feels different, act different, think different.

While Ghellen treated me still the same way as he do, making jest at me, sneered me around.

So I tried to lay low every time his there besides me, trying to hide this unusual thing inside me, this unusual heartbeat when I see him,

when his with me.

Cause I became more weirder after that, however, I still need to pretend that everything was fine though I stumbled and fall every time his there. I lose my balance and had trouble to walked my way to him. I lose my focus in everything, I lose control seeing him.

My mind flies elsewhere again, day dreamed on that moment where I fell and laid on his chest.

I must stop all of this crazy things in my head..

But how?

Can someone tell me?

🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭

One day..

I was waiting for him to fetch me outside in our school as always. I was not that kind of excited but it does makes me wanna see him from a long time we didn't see each other, for almost a weeks I guess, cause they are having their monthly exams. So I ask him to study first and focus for that.

At the same time I was avoiding him too, giving time for myself to take off all of this awkwardness feelings for him.

Yeah I admit I miss him!