Book One Chapter Three: In Between

Ten's POV

"The what?" Lucas ask. As everyone gave me a wired look other then Will.

"The In Between, its the upside down except its the parallel universe Tena unlocked instead of Ele's." Will explains.

"But how is that possible?" Nancy asked.

"There can be multiple parallel universes that we don't now about." Dustin said.

"So its posible to unlock more then one?" Steve asked.

"Lets go call Mr. Clarke and ask." Dustin said running upstairs with the boys, Nancy, and Steve fallowing him. I turned and looked at Jonathan worriedly

"Don't worry, Dustin's done this before. He won't tell him about you. Trust me, Alright?" Jonathan looked at me and held his hand out to me. I looked at it and slowly put my hand in to his.

"Alright," I spoke as he lead me up stairs where everyone stood frozen looking at a women in her mid thirties.

"Dustin what are you doing with the phone?" She asked with her hand on her hip.

"Uh." Dustin was at a lost of words as he looked at her. I gave a confessed look at Jonathan who lend and whispered quietly into my ear. "Thats Mrs. Wheeler. She's Mike and Nancy's mom." I nodded my head slowly and looked back at her and our eyes meant.

"Who's this?" She asked looking at me. I just stared back at her. What do I tell her? I don't know what to say? I grabbed a hold of Jon's hand and arm tightly and slowly moved more into him. What if she calls them? What if they come back for me? I started to panic and my eyes bleared.

"She's my partner for a class project. Jonathan and Steve are partners for the same project so we thought we could work together." Nancy spoke quickly looking at her mother.

"Then why is she holding on to Jonathan like his gonna disappear?" Her mother said not convinced. I fell Jonathan unlatch me from his arm. I rapped my arms around his waist and he through his arm around my shoulders. "Trust me okay? She's not going to find out, and their not going to come and take you away." Jonathan whispered in to my ear. I slowly nod and fell more relaxed as he kissed the top of my head and I completely for got about Mrs. Wheeler and the others. Until I heard Will talk.

"Their dating." I picked up my head and gave Jonathan a weird look as he looked at me with pink cheeks like last night. He quickly turned his head away from me and gave his brother a what the hell look with everyone else. Will just stood there and smiled at Mrs. Wheeler.

"Is that so," Everyone turned there heads and looked at her shocked. She just smiled, looked at Jonathan and said, "Well I'm happy you found some one Jonathan. She a quit the stunning young lady." She smiled and turned back to chopping up and apple.

"Hey mom is it cool if I go over to Wills house?" Mike asked. "Yeah same here?" Nancy said.

"What for?" Mrs. Wheeler looked at them. Every one force once I spoke.

"Are project is about what the difference between kids in middle school are like now compared to when we where in middle school." I lied flawlessly and everyone turned there heads looking at me in shook.

"Oh and why can't you do it here?"

"It's Will's turn for the campaign this weekend. It must have slipped Mikes mind to tell you it was gonna be a sleep over. I had asked Mrs. Byers if it was going to be okay and she said it was. Me and Nancy would be staying in Jonny's room. Jonathan and Steve would be in the living room the boy." I spoke calmly.

"A sleep over with boys?!?!" Mrs. Wheeler exclaimed in horror.

"Mom it'll be fine! I'll be there so I'll make sure nothing to adult like happens."

"MIKE!" Nancy explains embarrassed.

"Fine," every one look at her shocked. "Only because Will, and Jonathan's mom will be their and so will your brother." Mrs. Wheeler spoke and turned back to the snack she was making. Everyone just ran to the front door before Mrs. Wheeler could change her mind. Jonathan grabbed my hand and quickly followed them out the door. Nancy, Lucas, Mike, and Steve got in his car. Will, Dustin, Jonathan and I got Jon's car and we where off to the Byers house in a blink of an eye.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we got to the Byers there was an cop car in the drive way. As soon as Jonathan stopped everyone got out of the car.

"Why is Hopper here?" Steve asked as every one started to head to the front of the door. I quickly stopped Jonathan and looked up at him scared.

"Don't worry Hoppers a good guy."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

Jonathan held my hand and we slowly began to walk the front door. When we entered every one was sitting in the living room. We slowly made our way over and sat down on the couch. I looked over to the man who was about forty in a cop uniform sitting across from Mrs. Byers.

"So, this is the girl you where talking about?" He said looking at Joyce.

"Yes this is Ten also known as Tena. Tena this is Jim Hopper. He helped me with getting Will back and protecting Ele." Joyce explained.

"Good guy?"

"Good guy." Hopper smiled and nodded at me. I smiled back.

"Hey Mr. Clarke. Its me Dustin I have a question to ask." Everyone turned there head to Dustin who was talking on the phone. I concentrated oh the electro magnetic waves and made it so everyone can here the other side.

"Hello, Dustin. Is there a reason why your calling me so late on a Saturday?" we heard the voice of Mr. Clarke.

"Yeah I have a question about the hole parallel universe thing. Is it possible that there could be more then on for the same universe?"

"Can't this wait until Monday, its almost the end of vacation?"

"Mr. Clarke you said that we should always be curious. We should always ask questions cause we are the kids of the future. Are you saying your lying to me." I couldn't help but giggle a little.

"Uh alright Mr. Henderson. Yes it is possible but it depends."

"What do you mean?"

"If parallel universes did have another diminution then there would be a good and a bad of both. Like Ying and Yang."

"What if it had two bad ones?"

"Can I ask whats this for?"

"For fun! Know tell me is it possible?"

"No its not, but it is possible for the bad diminution to open up another one but you would have to have four times the amount of energy to go in to it and back. Even then it would be worse then the other one."

"So does the bad diminution have two parallel universes?"

"No, just one."

"Can that happen again to the bad's parallel universes."

"Not that I know of. You would need an even stronger energy. Something so powerful that it could be very dangers."

"How dangers?" Dustin asked.

"The energy could create a black hole, combine all of the diminution, destroy all of the diminutions, or even destroy the hole human race."

"Oh, okay. It was nice talking to you gotta go bye." Dustin said quickly and hung up the phone. I stopped using my power and started to slowly feel light headed and dizzy.

"So, that didn't sound to go." Steve said trying to lighten the mood.

"Hey you okay?" Jonathan asked.

"Yeah, just really tired."

"Tena you bleeding." Mike said point to my nose and I whipped away the blood. Jonathan pulled me in to his chest. "Get some rest okay." I just nodded and closed my eyes fell asleep to the sound of his heart beat.