Prologue

I’m a pure white werewolf. It’s strange because my mother is a brown wolf and my father is a grey wolf. Two years ago I turned sixteen and I had my first shift. Let me tell you it was excruciatingly painful. But then I saw myself in a reflection and I didn’t even believe it was me when I saw my pure white coat. I have four brothers. Scott is the oldest, he is 22, Jake and Diego are the second and third oldest. Jake is 20 and Diego is 19. Then we have my Twin Leo. Obviously he is the same age as me.  When my parents saw my beautiful coat they were so proud. They called me special. My brothers ran with me all night and we had so much fun. We came back to see our Alpha. It was strange; he always looked at me weirdly. It was a look filled with love and lust. I got worried and so did my parent which is why they made me move. This was two years later, when I was 18. I still hadn’t found my mate but I was hopeful that I would find him soon but then I was scared at the same time. After everything that happened with Brandon I was still scared of loving again. I just hoped he wouldn’t find me. We moved to a small town in California and I knew I would have to start school again. Oh well! My name is Molly and this is the story of my life.