Chapter 3 - Pain, Fighting, Confusion

Molly

My eyes flutter open and I look at the ceiling above me. I suddenly feel the warmth, it is too warm. I look to my right and see Alpha Logan standing there, my eyes widen in shock as I remember everything that happened yesterday. I carefully climb out of the bed and creep my way into what I hope is the bathroom. I quietly open the door and to my relief it is the bathroom. I stare at myself in the mirror before lifting my shirt up. The bruises are gone, the pain is gone. I sigh in relief and use the bathroom. 'I really need a shower' I think to myself, but I have no clothes. I spot a towel on the side of the bath. I jump into the shower and let the stress of the past two days wash down the drain. After 10 minutes in the shower I jump out and wrap the towel around me. As I am about to leave the bathroom I hear a loud roar and decide it is best to stay here.

Logan

I wake up slowly, enjoying the warm sun on my face. I reach over to wrap my arms around my beautiful mate. Only to be met by the cold bed sheets. I snap up out of bed instantly and roar in anger. 'She has run away from me. Again!' I think to myself. My wolf rolls his eyes at me. 'You don't know that, maybe she has just gone downstairs' he says to me. I look at the bathroom door and can see a shadow behind it. She must be in there. I walk close to the door and sniff; her scent hits me and burns my nostrils. She is definitely in there. I knock on the door and say "Molly, sweetheart you can come out now". I hear no reply and knock on the door for the second time.

Molly

He knocks for the second time; I sigh and know I need to just get this over with. I open the door and he is literally stood as close as he can be. His eyes look into mine before trailing them down the rest of my body. I hear a low growl come from his throat and shiver slightly. A small grin forms on his face and my face flushes. I clear my throat "I need clothes" I say. He smirks at me "I'd rather you didn't have clothes". My jaw drops in shock and I flush bright red. I glare at him and say "Well its either clothes or I stay in the bathroom all day until I receive clothes".

He chuckles and leaves the room. I sit down on the bed and he walks back in two minutes later with clothes in his hand. He hands them to me. "Thank you" I say as I walk off back into the bathroom. I get changed into clothes that surprisingly are exactly the correct size. How did he even know what size I was? I look at myself in the mirror. 'This will have to do' I think to myself. My wolf chuckles and I can feel her beaming with happiness. I step back out from the bathroom and bump straight into Logan. I start to fall backwards but suddenly Logan reaches out, catches me and pulls me towards him. He pulls me close so that our bodies are touching, he is so warm. I keep staring away from him, but he gently grabs my chin and forces me to look at him. I rip my face away from his hand and push him away before swiftly making an exit out of the bedroom door. I hear his footsteps behind me and he is very quickly gaining on me. As I get closer to the stairs I feel him grab my arm and spin me so I collide with the wall. "HEY!" I yell at him as pain jolts through my back. I hear the low growl from the base of his throat, and his eyes have turned black. I gulp as my body starts to tremble with fear. "Why are you running from me?!" He screams at me. I don't speak, I don't move. I hear several footsteps rushing up the stairs.

Nikolai

My brothers and I were sat downstairs, making conversation with the Beta of Logan's' pack. Then I hear my sister shouting. I look at my brothers and we instantly all race up the stairs to see what is happening. I turn the corner with my brothers behind me to see Molly pinned to a wall by Logan. She is trembling with fear. A warning growl comes from deep in my throat, aimed at him. Both Logan and my sister snap their head towards me, my sister sighs in relief but Logan's eyes get blacker and blacker. "Leave us!" He growls at me. I laugh at him and ignore his warning. "I suggest you release my sister right now" I say. He releases her but dives straight for me whilst shifting, I shift too and our wolves collide.