Chapter 6 - Making Peace

Logan

I look to see my beautiful mate is fast asleep. She deserves it after everything she has been through in the last couple of days. I look to her brother who is glaring at me. Again. I sigh knowing that we need to deal with this once and for all.

"We need to stop this; it is beyond a joke now. For everyone's sake you two need to stop fighting" One of Molly's brothers says. A low growl comes from Nikolai and his brother immediately shuts up. Nikolai once again looks at me with dark eyes.

"For everyone's sake Diego? What about our sister hmm? And the fact that he causes her pain, she was injured and you are acting like you can forgive him for that. I shouldn't even allow you anywhere near her. She is my sister and you will not be leaving this house with her" he snarls as he stands. I carefully place Molly onto the sofa before standing up to face him.

"SHE IS MINE! Neither you nor anyone else will take her from me. And don't you dare even think about trying. I will tear through this pack if I have too. Do not test me, Alpha!" I snarl.

Molly

I was having such a nice dream until the shouting began. I open my eyes to see both packs in each other's faces. What on earth is going on this time? Both my mate and my brother are ready to shift. Once again I need to stop this situation. I climb up off the sofa and immediately stand between them.

"Come on guys, knock it off. This is getting old. I just want you to be civil for crying out loud. We are not enemies here. Yes I know I am the main cause of this animosity but still .Grow the fuck up boys" I snap. My wolf is irritated with both of them and she really wants to shift. My bones begin cracking as Maya forces her shift on me. I immediately bolt outside and let her shift where it is safe. I feel my paws hit the ground with a thud and she immediately begin running swiping at all the trees we run past in order to release some anger. I just cannot stand this arguing anymore and it is starting to have an impact on her too. Suddenly we are attacked and lying on the ground with an unknown wolf above us. He licks his lips looking at the position we are in. Nasty pervert. Maya howls for help before the wolf forces himself on us. I whimper as he bites down onto my shoulder leaving a mark. The bite was so painful it forces me to shift back to my naked human body. He does too. I try to crawl away, hoping to give enough time for Logan to arrive. Mystery man flips me over and forces a kiss onto my lips and running his hands all over my body. I scream but a blow to the head silences me.

I feel the thunder of paws underneath the ground. I know he is here. Logan rips him off me. Diego is instantly by my side hoisting me into his arms and heading back to the pack house. Diego immediately takes me to the pack doctor and lays me on the bed. One look from the pack doctor and he snarls in fury.

"What happened?" he asks. I sit whimpering.

"A rouge tried to force a mating on her" Diego says. The doctors' eyes grow dark before he snaps out of it. He looks at the wound and instantly makes a decision.

"My only concern with this wound is that he has marked her, and she may feel something for him. However, as he is not her true mate it may fade. Or it could be there forever" he says. I am about to speak when someone interrupts me.

"WHAT?" Logan says as he walks into the room with his Beta dragging the unknown stranger behind him. Logan grabs the stranger by the throat and starts punching him.

"NO!" I scream as I leap off the bed towards the stranger. I shove Logan off him and the stranger immediately wraps his arm around my waist.

"Molly, baby what are you doing?" Logan asks. I snarl as he reaches for me.

"She is mine now Alpha, my mark ensures that. She will forever be my mate and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it" The stranger says. I snuggle closer into his chest as he kisses my neck. Logan lets out a deep aggressive growl. I glared at him.