sorry

"sorry"

the word is beginning to sicken me. the word is so hackneyed, it drives me insane.

who here says sorry and means it 100% of the time?
although I'm ranting about it, I'm just as guilty as everyone else.

sorry sorry sorry is all anyone ever is.

has anyone tried saying sorry and actually proving it? say sorry and take action. it's a New Years resolution that I'm starting in August. if you want to start this resolution along with me- here are the rules.

rules that follow:
•don't say sorry if you don't mean it. find an alternative.

•quit saying it to people who aren't listening (-or hearing to be more specific)

•if you say it, take action. help. words can help but sorry is definitely not going to cure everything.

•be confident. stand up for yourself. talk aloud without apologizing. speak what you feel without being afraid.

ok so this was basically a list directed towards me, and I am not sorry about it. what I am, is sick of this damned word.

I'm also not writing the next chapter to either of my current stories because I'm starting school and trying to focus on my own well-being.

I'll have some new poems out soon though if you want to read any of those.

goodnight babes ♡