Four

Amber
After getting changed, (and begging Gabe to keep his shirt off, which he declined), we went downstairs to eat breakfast. This pack eats breakfast all together, unlike mine where we eat it with our own family. The pack consisted of a bunch brunettes and blondes, whereas in my pack you are either a redhead or a brunette. There was a huge oak table that stretched about eight feet where the Alpha, Beta, Elders and their families ate. All around the dining room, there were similar tables where other families sit to eat.

Then, all the way in the front, there is a buffet line filled with delicious breakfast goodies which were pancakes, waffles, scrambled eggs, Sunnyside up eggs, fried eggs, toast, bread, French toast, French toast sticks, Eggs Benedict, bacon, all kinds of bagels, cream cheese, cereal, fruit, apple juice and orange juice, and my favorite muffins. I take a blueberry muffin, an apple, and a glass of orange juice. I walk back to the table and sit right next to Gabe who was eating waffles. I had already ate my apple, half of my muffin, and my juice.

Gabe looked at me in shock and I stared back, "What?"

He shook his head, "Most rogues wouldn't eat like that immediately after captivity."

I scoffed, "They didn't starve me, persay... I just got minimal food, which I am used to. When training, my dad put me and my brothers on severe diets which were usually toast, apples, cheese, potatoes, and water. It was grueling but my brothers and I managed."

He bit into a waffle, "By the way, you never told me how many brothers you had."

I bit into my muffin, "Seven older ones."

He nearly choked on his waffle, "Did you say, seven brothers?"

I nodded, "All were older than me, but I was the strongest. Elemental genes."

Gabe looked at me, "Elemental genes are hereditary. Were any of your parents elementals?"

I nodded, "My mom was the wind elemental. My dad was the," a loud ringing interrupted my statement.

"Ladies and gentlemen, breakfast is now over. Training begins in the East plain. Your Alpha and Beta will be there to teach you," a man in a gray t- shirt said.

Gabe groaned, "I forgot I was teaching training today. Would you be alright on your own?"

I nodded, "I'm fine. I'll just walk around the packhouse. Maybe visit the pups."

Gabe kissed my forehead, "We should be done in two hours. I'll see you then." I waved as he ran to join Jake and three other guys for training. I got up and went to our room. After sitting there for an hour watching Judge Judy, I got up and walked around the packhouse. Their rooms were either gold, peach, brown, or white. Then I heard a squeal. I turn the corner to see a little girl running from a guy in a red hoodie.

"Come back here you little brat," he grumbled. She ran into my legs and hid behind them. The guy grumbled, "Move princess." I looked at him and looked at the girl. Her eyes were saying, Help me.

"Why do you need her?"

"She's my daughter."

"Daughters usually aren't afraid of their fathers."

"Would you just move, lady!" he screamed and he lashed his hand to me. Being an experienced fighter, I grabbed his hand, pulled him close to me, kicked his leg, and push him away. The little girl screams must have caused a stir because Gabe and Jake came from outside. Jake grabbed the girl and rocked her back and forth, while Gabe looked at the guy.

"What is going on?" he breathed.

The guy looked at Gabe, "Alpha. This little bitch attacked me. I was trying to get my child."