Twenty One

Amber 
Three Days Later

I rubbed my belly as Gabe paced the room.

"You're making me nervous, Gabe," I frowned, "Making us nervous."

He sighs and gives me a peck, "I'm sorry love, but today the pack, my mom, and my sisters find out about Gabriel. I'm not ready for the look of heartbreak in my family's eyes."

I nod and stand up, wrapping him in a hug, "It's going to be fine, Gabe. I know it is."

He looks at me, his eyes gazing into mine, "Do you want to watch the video. I mean, you don't have to, but.."

I look down, "I'm going to be their Luna. There are going to be certain things like this that I'm going to have to watch. Getting a head start now could do me good in the future. I just want to make you proud of me."

He kisses me, "Oh, love, I'm already so proud of you. You will be a great Luna."

Gave mininks someone for a while. His hands intertwine with mine and I sigh, "Is it time?"

He nods solemnly, "I'm afraid so, love. But don't worry, I'll have two guards by our side and two by Gabriel, so he doesn't pull anything. Let's go." We walk out the room and two guards wait for us. They escort us to the dining room and have us sit at the head of the table. Everyone in the pack was there, waiting for the video to start. The pups and wolves under the age of sixteen were all in the nursery and play rooms, so they wouldn't have to experience the gore of the video. Behind Gabriel were two guards, each equipped with guns tucked in their waistband.

Gabe stands up, "Settle down. Settle down. I know you're confused as to why I've called the whole pack here. I have found a video that a particular wolf sent to someone, and I would like you to watch it, unedited, so if I were to punish this wolf, you would understand my morals. Now, sit tight and try to watch the video." He nods to Jake who plays the video before holding Ellie tight.

A young girl with brown hair and gray eyes is bending down, completely naked. She stares in the screen, her expression filled with hurt, pain, sorrow, distraught.

Me. That's me.

I grab Gabe's hand as Gabriel walks behind me and whispers, "Take this like a good girl." He rams into me, and just like that, my face goes expressionless. My eyes lose all emotion, and my face grows stiff. Growls are heard among the pack, including some from Gabe and Dallas. I rub circles on Gabe's back to calm him down.

"F*ck yeah, your so tight Amber. Geez, loosen up a bit. There you go," he moans. After twenty minutes he gets out of me and pushes my body to the floor. My eyes close and my body becomes limp.

"Dallas, it's your turn.." Gabriel says. Jake pauses and turns off the video, then I throw up behind my seat, the gore of the video was to much for me to handle all at once. Gabe soothes me as the pack snarls in anger, some wolves eyes were completely black. Cheryl, Ellie, Patty, Daisy, and Kelsey looked shocked at first but then their faces went angry towards Gabriel.

"How could you!" they screamed.

Gabriel stood up, "That video is private property!"

"That video is of MY MATE AND THEIR LUNA," Gabe vented, his eyes black, "Pack, what should his punishment be?!"

Everyone in the pack stood up and shouted, angrily, "Death!"

"So be it!" Gabe shouts then takes lifts me up and tries to walk me out.

Gabriel grabs a gun from the guards and sets it up to shoot it at me, "Say goodbye to your mate!"

I hear a loud growl and the loud sound of the gun's trigger. I close my eyes brace for the impact, but nothing happens. Suddenly, the spot next to me becomes really cold. I open my eyes to see Gabe's eyes back to the lightning blue color. The bullet Gabriel shot was frozen in the air as was Gabriel's gun. The pack looked shocked but all four guards ran and caught Gabriel.