Just extra things in IAV

Yeah, yeah. I know the book is finished and everything, but I thought I would add a little part in here about things that could've happened or things that ran through my head as I was writing or just coincidences.

1. Veronica was originally suppose to be an awkward poet.

This is somewhat correct. For whatever reason this was my original concept but then I was like naaaah let's just have her be a poet. I failed on that part too. I'm a crappy poetry writer and I didn't consider that so the poetry kinda died.

2. Ashlynn was supposed to just be a mindless cheerleader.

Yep. The "The lost POV/extra kisses" chapter was an afterthought. I was just thinking how I was going to end the book and I was wondering, What's the point of having all the fluff characters? Someone has to change. I couldn't just have all these characters for no reason. It would be pointless. So I gave Ashlynn a point and a purpose. If I hadn't thought of that I dunno what I would have done.

3. Todd was an afterthought.

All in all Todd was originally created just as a random guy to piss off Chris then I thought pointlessness, again. He will actually be in the sequel to this.

4. The whole fxck, shxt, and hxll thing is legit.

Someone challanged me to not use cursing in this book or use *** to star it out. This was my little loophole...

5. There are actually a few life lessons to be learned.

1. Everyone is beautiful. That was one thing I wanted everyone to know. It doesn't matter whether your skinny or tall or short or if you have more meat on your bones then the average girl. It doesn't. Ask Christina Aguilera.

2. Love comes in all shapes and colors.

Equality and love were also important. That's why Robyn and Norah have their little side romance in here. I love interracial stories because it shows how love can be in any color despite boundaries and culture.

3. Sometimes life is crazy.

Your douche bag boyfriend is in Germany, you meet another douche bag you can't stand and you start to get know him and like him. You break it off with your cheating boyfriend and start with this idiot with a huge smile. You start to fall in love...

Then everything falls apart.

6. I'm crazy with plot twists.

If you think this book was full of twists and turns? Wait 'till the next book... *rubs hands together* muhhehehe!

7. I knew this wasn't going to have a happy ending.

I always knew this as I was writing it. Happy endings don't always happen. Life isn't just made of unicorns and rainbows. Sometimes it's gotta rain.

8. This is my first ever, decent AND completed story.

Okay, for all of you who want to improve in writing, I'm by no means a world-class, best-selling author but, I can give you a little advice. Never, never, never, NEVER, stop writing. The more you write, I swear you will get so much better. If I showed you my first draft you would think that English was not my first language. It's embarrassing to look at now.

I'm so happy I've finished and I hope you guys will stick with me through out my new stories which will be either:

boyxgirl~"normal" or interracial.

boyxboy~ Just because it's sexay.

Fantasy~ 'cause fantasy is awesome.

Horror~ Thinking of doing collaboration with someone.

^^^ I really think I can do all of that...

But mostly interracial stuff.

One new interracial story is out already. It's on my page. A new series I want to start (Beyond Boundaries), shall be up soon.

I love you guys <3 thanks for sticking with me through grammatical errors, weird authors notes and late updates. The acknowledgements thing will be up once I go through the list of all the wonderful people I have to thank. Now if you excuse me, I have to ponder what I'm going to do with my life now that book one is finished...