Chapter 12

Ladybug awkwardly walked to her side of the room, waiting until the super suit faded away, revealing her special Ladybug ballgown. Her makeshift mask was broken and useless so she sat in silence as Tikki rushed to eat something.
"Plagg," she heard her kwami groan. "Can't you eat any faster? This is a time-sensitive issue."
"Eating is an art; art can't be rushed." Plagg huffed.
Chat Noir agreed with Tikki, irritated. "Seriously. Eat faster. I'm taking away all Camembert for a month if you don't hurry."
"What?" Plagg wailed. "Please, no! I'm eating, I'm eating!"
After a few seemingly long minutes, the two heroes were back in costume.
"Hey," Ladybug said awkwardly. "You ready?"
"I guess so," Chat nodded. "Let's get out of here."
Ladybug and Chat Noir pulled open the door together, revealing nothing but a thick sheet of solid ice.
"Stormy Weather," Ladybug moaned. "Well, how are we getting out of this one?"
Chat frowned, knocking on the ice. "Uh, I guess we just break it." He said, pulling out his staff.
It was the only option they had. Ladybug pulled out her yoyo and Chat brandished his baton and together they hacked at the ice. Surprisingly, they soon had a hole big enough to squeeze through.
The hallway was dark and empty, until three villains dropped down from above. Evillustrator, Lady Wifi, and Stormy Weather. Three formidable foes, to be fought all at once.