Chapter 13

"You fools!" Screeched Stormy Weather, furiously whacking the other two with her parasol. "We're late! We were supposed to attack when they were detransformed and therefore vulnerable. But no, we just had to be late and give them time to transform again! Idiots!" Aurore Borealis smacked the ground with her parasol, and a small amount of ice spiked out from beneath it.
"Hey! Chill out," sneered Alya, now Lady Wifi. "We can sill do this. It's 3 to 2 and they've always struggled to fight even 1 of Hawkmoth's villains at a time."
"Yeah, and it's not my fault anyway!" retorted the Evillustrator. "If Princess Wifi here hadn't decided to-"
"It's LADY Wifi!!" Screamed Alya angrily. The three villains squabbled, not even seeming to care about Ladybug and Chat Noir. But hey, just makes it easier for the heroes, right? It was clear that Hawkmoth's akumas had just selected victims at random. They obviously had no control over anything and no purpose other than to defeat Ladybug and Chat Noir.
But just as quickly as they'd started, they stopped. All three lunged into action, with Stormy Weather barking orders.
"Hey," Ladybug taunted. "Bet you can't catch me!"
Not seeing the plan, Stormy shot ice after Ladybug, who was running in a circle. Soon the villain was trapped in a circle of ice. Ladybug lassoed her with her yoyo and snatched away the parasol. She snapped it over her knee and neutralized the akuma. She turned to Aurore.
"Aurore," she said. "This is dangerous. You can run to safety. But if you wanted to help us, your help is welcome. We could use the help trying to get the pen away from him," she nodded towards Evillustrator.

Aurore closed her parasol. "I didn't mean for this to happen," she said on the verge of tears. "Hawkmoth just chose me and I had no choice or control. I'm sorry. I'd like to help." She ran off toward Evillustrator and fought as fiercely as she could, swinging her parasol and throwing things.
Maybe they could do his after all. Soon, Lady Wifi was tied up and Chat was using night vision to locate Evillustrator. Aurore had shut off the power and was trying to snatch Lady Wifi's phone. Finally, she grabbed it and tossed it to Ladybug.
"Thanks!" Ladybug shouted before stomping viciously on the device.
Alya immediately picked up her phone and started filming.
"So a lot is going down," she cried, explaining the situation. "I got akumatized along with Aurore, who's back there helping Ladybug. They're also trying to fight Evillustrator.
"Alya!" Shouted Ladybug. Could you quit filming everything for once? We're trying to focus!"
Alya smiled sheepishly and tucked her phone away.
Finally, Chat found Evillustrator and grabbed both wrists. "Get the pen!" He shouted. Ladybug grabbed it and broke it in one swift movement. All was better. Nathanaël collapsed on the floor as he returned to his normal state, but quickly stood and apologized excessively. It took a few minutes to persuade Alya, Nath, and Aurore to escape. But as soon as they were gone, Hawkmoth was back.