Chapter 30

How is this possible. It can't be someone is playing wit me. I hung up on who ever it is.

"Who was it" Chris asked still eating

"Wrong Number I Guess" I concluded

After a few more minutes. T said he had to go before Chyna started a man hunt and that meant Chris had to go too because T was his ride. I kissed kings cheek then they left. A few seconds after the doorbell rung. It was Nyla and her sister so I didn't even answer it. I went upstairs and August was just now getting up.

"Good Morning" I said pecking his lips

"Mornin" he smirked grabbing me and pulling me closer squeezing my ass.
Then he kissed me this time slipping his tongue in. Like lord why he always gotta start wit me. Knowing its gon turn me on. He gripped my ass a lil tighter making me moan a little. His cocky ass is ganna smirk. So I bit his bottom lip a lil.

"Yo lil ass is uh freak" he chuckled

"You started it" I said pulling away with   A small smile on my face. He gathered some stuff to shower. But he left his phone on the nightstand. And that shit started ringing lord why does his shit always ring when he not around. I just answered it.

{PhoneCall📲}

Me: Hello

Nyla:Where is August

Me:Shower. Do you need something

Nyla:Tell him last night was fun and we have an appointment tomorrow 

{End Of Call}

Not this shit again. I swear to God if this nigga cheated again imma be done and that's on my peoples. And what appointment what the fuck is going on. I need a blunt. Too much shit at once frustrates me. I rolled up downstairs on the couch. Nigga I'm mad as hell. I hope it's a good explanation. But you can never go wrong wit rolling up. I feel a lil better.

August POV😈

I went downstairs to find Cam so we can finish what we started. She was smoking. Which I noticed she don't do as much of any more. I took it from her and hit it once then put it out in the ash tray. I leaned over for a kiss and she moved. Am I missing something?
Let's go though the checklist:
Brushed my teeth✔️
Washed face ✔️
Showered✔️
Nobody here✔️

"Wahhs Wrong?" I asked looking at her she look annoyed the a smirk crawled across her face

"You wouldn't lie to me would you?" She randomly asked

"Only fa uh Gud ahh reason" I answered

"Gimme an example" she continued

"Ya life in danga" I responded honestly

"Now imma ask you a question and don't lie because my life ain't in danger but yours might be if you answer this wrong" she laughed a lil

"Okay" I prepared myself for what ever she talking bout

"Where did you go last night and why did you come back at 3 this morning" she questioned