Chapter 1

Cam's POV

May 29,2016 8:09am

I woke up on Friday Morning to the sound of my loud ass Foster mom yelling! Why She got bitch at 8 am?

Joetta:CAMILLE GET YOUR LAZY ASS UP AND PUT YOUR STUFF IN THE TRUCK WE BOUT TA BE OUT THIS BITCH!

Me:JOETTA STFU I CAN HEAR YO LOUD ASS MOUTH BITCHING AT ME SO FUCKING EARLY YOU EVIL THOT!

Joetta:TRUST AND BELIEVE BOO THIS MONEY THE STATE PAYING ME AIN'T ENOUGH TO BE DEALING WITH YOU! THE WORLD DON'T WANT A SMART MOUTH LITTLE GIRL! THAT'S WHY NO ONE WANTS YOU NOW! YOU AIN'T GON EVA BE SHIT,DO SHIT OR AMOUNT TO ANYTHING! YO MOMMA DON'T WANT YOU! YO DADDY LEFT SO HE WOULDN'T HAVE TO SEE YA! BABY GIRL IM ALL YOU GOT SO GET YO ASS UP ITS TIME TO MOVE!

I got up and did my hygiene, lotioned up and got dressed (media box) man i really can't believe she gon attack that sensetive spot like that! She know how i feel bout my parents! I grabbed my phone and left holding the only thing left in my room my phone and charger. I stuffed them in my purse and we all walked out our old house. K tapped my shoulder and whispered to me

Kendrick:Don't let her get to you! We'll both be 18 soon and i have enough money for an apartment imma take you out this hell hole sis!

I noded and kept it moving! I can believe she making us leave New york these my streets this my domain! This my city my home errbody on da block knew me! Weather i was the "dope dealer" or "da baddie down the street"
We almost got in the car but my bestfriend C.J. stopped me!

CJ:So you really going?

Me:I ain't got no choice C!

CJ:Here i got you something to remember me

Her turned me around i held my hair up as he place a beautiful gold necklace around my neck! It had my name on it!

CJ:I been saving up a while to get you this! But imma miss you gurh!

Me:Imma miss you too!

He hugged me then kissed my cheek!

Kendrick:Aye nigga back tf up off my sista!

Me:Chill K we just talking get in da car!

Kendrick:Mhm talking my ass *gets in car*

Me:Cali is 3 hours behind New York time so call me! And text me i luh you man real talk we been through errthang togetha.

CJ:I know but Damn why you gotta leave me like dis?

Me:Its my fosta moms bro if it was up to me we'd be cooling at you place right now smoking a blunt!

Cj:True!

We dapped eachother up the i got in the back of the truck with K! It was a SUV so there were two rows in the back! Me and K always sat in the back when we was rolling in da blackie (They name for the car)
But it was hot as a bitch the A/C ain't work in the back only in the front where Joetta was! So i came prepared since It was Summa and NYC was hot i bought a big solar powered fan that sat in ya lap and turned just for me and K! This bitch should've know she won't gon out smart me! i turned it on since it took exactly 2 hours to get the airport from heavy ass traffic! Then the other reached they hands back and stuff!

Kendrick:Move you little bitch ass rug-Rats yall always breakin people shit!

Joetta:Nah if yall get air then them to!

Me:Aight Joesph you 13 you old enough to get in the front seat with air jump to it lil nigga!

And he did that to he was hype asf! Then we let other magets get some air!each of these kids had they own quality i like bout them!