Chapter 8

Camie POV

I woke up and smiled to myself remembering what happened last. I looked up and saw a still sleep August. Damn he sleep late. It's 12:55. Tried to get our of bed with only a long black shirt on, but failed and fell. Then i heard laughing. Oh now the nigga wake up. He came around to my side and picked me up bridal style.he kissed my lips.

August:Morning beautiful

Me:*looks at clock* Try again

August:Mornin,Evenin,afternoon,night same difference.

Me:Sure it is. I said sarcasticly

He smiled at me then pecked my lips again.

August:Ight, i have to go.... take care of some business so you gotta go chill with Gigi,Lolo,Ayanna, or whoeva you fuck with.

Me:all of em.

August:Okay well you go there. If Mijo call you to do a job dont go. Please don't go. And your coming back here tonight.

I scrunched my face.

Me:What are you up to?

August:Nothing just please listen to me. Don't go back to yo crib just yet,come back here tonight.

Me:Uh...okay?

August:Promise?

I smiled and i held up my pinky we intwined them. Then he took me into the bathroom and ran water in the tub giving me a washcloth and Towel. Then he just stood there biting his lip.
I smirked at him.

Me:You forget something?

August:im waiting for you to get in.

Me:Bye-Bye.👋

August:you act like i ain't seen you naked before *walks out the bathroom*

I soaked in the water some my legs wouldn't be so sore. Then i let the water out the tub and took a shower because honestly baths are you sitting in your own dirty. After a long hot shower and washing up i got out and dryed off and lotioned up and did the rest of my hygiene. (Outfit in media Box) i came out the bathroom And August went in after me he slapped my ass on the way in. Damn he heavy handed. I looked at my phone ass it lit up it was a text from Roc.

Text Message:

Doublerrbandz:I think im fallin for you!😍😘

BrooklynBaddie💯:Nigga you might wanna get tf up

End of messages:

I went downstairs to wait on August. It takes him longer to get dressed then i takes me. After 30 minutes the doorbell rung.

August:CAN YOU GET DAT FO ME? he yelled upstairs.

Me:SURE! I yelled back

I opened the door to be face to face with a brown skin girl with long black hair she was pretty.

Me:Hello?

Girl:Hey,is August here?

Me:yeah but I think he is still upstairs doing something.

He came downstairs finally dressed.
He looked confused.

August:Nyla?

I can tell this ain't none of my business so imma go sip my tea in the kitchen. 🐸☕. After 5 minutes the front door shut and he came in the kitchen.

August:Why you leave me with her?

Me:The way yo face looked when you saw her told be this ain't none of my business.