Chapter 7

Nicki POV

They cute or w.e lol😏! But at one point i was going to ask August to be mine. But i had my chance i lost it so i gotta get ova it and keep it movin. But what Camie don't know is August still hit the streets just not as often as he did in New Oreleans. Camie is a beautiful, and talented girl she can do better than sellin rocks. She just can't see it.

August POV

Camie think she slick. Me and Mijo niggas he called me and told me she was good at running the streets. Imma ask her bout it later. I really dont want her doing this. I think im actually falling for frfr and i dont want her to end up hurt or dead. We going to sky jump Tyga and Trey ridin witt us. Chris ridin with Nicki. I know, Trey still got a huge crush.
We got into the building that was filled with Tampolines it was kinda fun seeing everyone have fun. Nicki and Camie got along fine they both childish in they own way. Chris and Trey pushed them in the foam pit thing. I threw Camie in twice. Then the lights went out and the glow in the dark lights came on. They Blasted the music louder. It was 2 On by Tinashe. Camie and Nicki sung along to it. I didn't even know Camie could sing until just damn shawdy got a voice.

Nicki&Camie:bang Bang pop off like a long gun

About 10 minutes later everything went back to the way it was. Except we couldn't find Nicki,Camie,or Trey! Me and Breezy went to look for them then we went to the lazar tag there was session going on we read the scream names. It read Trigga,Barbie,and Brooklyn. Okay so we found Nicki and Trey but where Camie! But who ever Brooklyn was she/He was fucking it up they was pretty good.

Chris:How Camie beating Trey?

Me:Where Camie at?

Chris:*points to the monitor* Camie is Brooklyn i remember her friend Ray calling her that at the party.

The round ended and they came out laughing at Trey.

Chris:YO YOU SUCK!!!

Trey:Its not even that Camie like a mini sharp shooter or some shit. And Nicki was camping out where no one can see her.

Chris:Whateva i could beat them

Nicki:Im not going again you and cam can.

They put in there player names Chris put in Breezy Camie stuck witch Brooklyn. They grabbed differnet colored vests and went into the room. As soon as they entered Camie Shot Chris damn he just knew he was finna win.

Breezy POV

As soon as i got in she shot me and ran behind the wall where she shot me and again then next thing i know she is behind a wall on the ground quick scoping and shot me again. I just can't win. I never got her once she keep shooting me. I thought August was lying when he said she was a street runna. We are too but damn! There was 10 seconds left in the match she stood directly imfront me and shot me. Bruh! I just lost! To a girl! We walked out. August and Trey was laughing.

August:She tore yo ass up!

Trey:Exactly

Nicki:Its okay, B! Not everyone can beat a girl at shooting ask Trey.

Trey:😂😑 Shutup Nik!

Me:I beat she couldn't beat my boy August!

All ex Camie:Oooooooooo

Camie:Aight lets go then.

She entered her name. August just stood there.

August:I don't wanna go there....i should neva go there.....why she gotta got there....i guess we gotta go there!