YES!!- Stiles Stilinski (tumblr)

I was walking down the hallways to my locker, like I normally do, when my boyfriend came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.
"Hey gorgeous." he kissed my temple.
"Hi handsome." I smiled.
"So I was thinking that you should come over tonight."
"And do what?" I asked as I put my books away.
"I don't really care watch a movie, play a board game, I don't really care as long as I'm with you." he beamed at me.
"Stilinski family game night sounds cool. Will Papa bear be there?"
"I mean he's off work tonight."
"Perfect! I'll see you at seven?"
"That sounds good to me." he kissed my cheek and we walked out to the parking lot together.
At promptly seven o'clock pm I arrived at the Stilinski household, wearing sweatpants and Stiles lacrosse sweatshirt with my hair put up in a messy bun. The Stilinski's never cared what I wore and they always treated me like family which I loved. When I knocked on the door Stiles answered also wearing sweatpants and a sweatshirt.
"This is why I love you." He chuckled referring too our outfits. He led me inside and Papa Stilinski was in the kitchen setting up sorry.
"Why does it look like I'm harboring hobos?" Stilinski asked jokingly.
"Haha very funny dad."
I took the seat next to Stiles and across from Stilinski. When the game started it got very heated right away. Stiles likes to win. He doesn't like to lose. When we got close to the end I chose to sorry Stiles and not Sherrif because Stiles was closer to my home. Stiles jumped up and threw the board upside down.
"Stiles! What are you doing!"
"This isn't fair!"
"What! Was I supposed to sorry your dad enough though it would take longer for me?"
"YES!" he screamed.
"Are you seriously mad?"
"YES!"
"Are you going to be complaining all night?" I sighed.
"YES!"
"Do you love me?"
"YES!"
"Than can you calm down so we can cuddle and watch a movie?"
"Yes..." he said a lot quieter
"Okay can you go put Star Wars on while I pop the popcorn?"
"Yes." he smiled and ran off.
"I don't know how you do it. It used to take me hours to calm that boy down after his fits."
"It's nothing really." I shrugged.
"Really though, thank you Y/N. Thank you for making him happy. You really mean a lot to him you know that."
"I know." I smiled.
"I really appreciate it Y/N. You're an honorary Stilinski in my book."
"Thank you." I giggled. He held out his arms and I ran into them as he gave me a big Papa Bear hug before I scurried off to make popcorn for Stiles and I.