Stiles Stilinski~Cuddles (tumblr)

"Y/N?" Stiles scratched the back of his head. "What are you doing here? Its like eleven thirty isn't it?" He squinted his eyes to adjust to the street lights outside on the street. You pushed your way into his house and he closed the door. "Is something wrong?"
You shook your head and held your hoodie closer to your body. "I couldn't sleep." Stiles rolled his eyes. "Look I know it sounds bad. But it just wasn't happening. I can't get to sleep." Stiles nodded and crossed his arms over his chest. "And you always know how to get me to sleep." You blushed and swayed back and forth on your heels.
"Okay fine, come on." He grabbed your hand and you followed him into his room. "Well you have to get rid of...the snowflake pajamas." Stiles teased and opened his drawers to his dresser and handed you sweatpants and an old shirt of his. You started stripping and Stiles had his back turned while you did your business and you cleared your throat, signalling that he could turn around. "Why did you take your socks off?" He pointed to your bare feet and you looked down too.
You hummed and pulled your bottom lip between your teeth before replying. "You have those nice wool socks that keep me warm." Stiles sighed and nodded, opening his drawers again and digging until he found the brown socks you use every time you have trouble sleeping. "Thanks." You sat on his bed and slipped them on. Stiles pulled his blankets back and motioned for you to choose your spot. You crawled in and waited for him, latching yourself to his body when he slipped in and wrapped the blankets around you.
Stiles smiled crookedly and stroked your face. "Was Mr. Cuddles not keeping you company enough?" He referred to the stuffed penguin you slept with since you were three.
"That's not his name, his name is Frosty." You corrected him and nudged your nose into his neck. You clung to Stiles as if your life depended on him. Stiles rested his cheek against the side of your head and you could already feel your eyes getting heavy with sleep. "Thank you, Stiles." You sighed and tangled your legs in with his.
"You're welcome, Y/N." He laughed and stroked your arm, and then your back how he always did when he helped your sleep. Stiles hummed and the room fell into silence as you concentrated on slowing your breathing and relaxing your mind until you were swallowed whole into a world of welcomed sleep.