One

3rd POV

Find it, follow it, kill it. That's the mission.

An old man was walking through the crowd, unknown to him that four Shadowhunters were following his every move.

The man passed by a small fruit stand. When he passed it the raven haired Shadowhunter began following him. The man thought someone was and decided to turn around. The fellow hunter knew and jumped on the roof. He nodded at his blonde companion to follow.

The female nodded back at him and began tailing the target. She made sure she was in the shadows as she watched the old man bump into someone. Once they make contact the old man transformed. The girl began picking up her pace. The guy thought he was being followed again and turned back. The female used the speed from her rune to run into the alleyway. When she was out of sight she jumped on the roof, where she met her female friend and brother.

Together they raced to the other rooftop to meet up with the rest of the Shadowhunters. The man - demon - bumped into a woman and shape-shifted into her. She carried a smirk on her face thinking she was slick, that she got away. Oh, how wrong she is.

The four hunters jumped down from the little ledge and began following the demon. The demon had nowhere to go and was heading inside Pandemonium. The hunters walked in stride, until the blonde male hunter bumped into a redheaded mundane.

"Hey, can you watch where you're going?" she snapped.

"You can see me?" the male replied.

Unknown to them that their lives where about to change.

》》》》

A/N: Short chapter, but I promise I will make the rest of them longer. I really hope you guys enjoy it. This will be a Alec/OC story, even though I ship Malec. I mean who doesn't. Anyway, Samantha Wayland will be play by Brittany Snow.