Ten

I slowly woke up with a smile on my face

I slowly woke up with a smile on my face.  I turned to my side to see a sleeping Alec next to me. And no, before you guys come to any conclusions, Alec and I didn't sleep together. We drank too much of Magnus' cocktails and slept over at his place.

I fully turned over and smiled at Alec, who's beginning to wake up. "Morning."

He smiled back. "Hey, how you feeling?"

"Like my head's about to explode. You?"

"Same. And my nose is going to fall off from your morning breath."

I slapped his arm. "Like yours is any better." He chuckled.

I scooted closer to him. He opened his arm and I lay my head on his shoulder with my hand on his chest. We stayed like that for a while and the smile never left my face. I don't know if this is me being clique or cheesy, but he's really warm and comfortable.

"We have to head back to the Institute,"  Alec said.

I groaned as I hid my face. "I don't want to leave yet. You're really comfy."

"We can't stay here."

A sly smile came to my face as I popped myself up on my elbow. "Not even for this..."

I placed my hand on his cheek before leaning down. Our lips connected. I could feel him smile into it. His hands moved to my waist so he could move me. I was straddling him as I removed my lips from his and started trailing down his jaw.

"We need to...go back...to the Institute,"  Alec stuttered, more like trying to convince himself.

I ignored him and continued to kiss down until I reached the rune on his neck. I started to kiss along the lines. I could feel him tense from under me as he gripped my waist tighter. I tailed back up to his lips. Before anything else could happen, I broke the kiss and smiled down at him while biting my lip.

"Five more minutes," He panted.

I chuckled as I leaned down to kiss him again, but the door opened and Magnus walked in.  He had a smile on his face. "Morning."

"Magnus!" I shouted as I rolled of Alec.

"Don't stop on my account. If you want I could join you two. What's that saying two things are better than one?"

I gave him a look of disbelief as my cheeks flushed with embarrassment. "Two heads are better than one. And there's that other saying two's company, three's a crowd."

He held up his hands in mock surrender. "I could see when I'm not needed." He glanced at Alec and was holding a smile. "And I'm not needed here." He gave me a wink before leaving the room.

I sighed as I got up. "I guess we should head back then." I went to put my jacket on, but then noticed Alec was still in bed.  I turned back to see him sitting up.  "You coming?"