The Hot Soccer Captain

"Uuuuuuuuugh......WAIT A SECOND. *checks date* YAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY! First day of practice! Woohoo!" *gets ready* "Wha-whaaaaa? How'd ya do that?" Asked Junho. "You usually get ready in 20 minutes. Now it's 5." "I dunno. I'm just super hyped because it's the first--" "I know. I heard you already." "Sorry I'm just super exci--" "Yes, I know. Okay might as well head to class early." (IN CLASS(free time))"Hi Shika! " "Sakura-chan! How are you today?" "Good-no, great actually! I'm suuuuuuper excited for soccer practice later!" "Uh*blush* yeah... So the track field is right next to the soccer one. I could probably watch you play for a bit." "Yeah sure! I could possibly see you run, too." "Great! See ya then."
(SOCCER PRACTICE)*WHISTLE* "Okay guys listen. We're gonna vote for our team captain. Whoever has the most votes will be the team captain...... Okay, votes are in. Our team captain is Sekime!" (The coach is calling her by her last name.) "Wait wut?" Why me?? Wouldn't they want some buff guy who's super good at soccer? "Um, sir? Are you sure it's me--" "No questions cupcake."
(Shika's P.O.V.)
*pant pant* Man am I tired. Oh, is that Sakura? Wow she..*blush*...she looks great in that uniform. She's waaaay better than the guys, too. Sakura's just perfect isn't she...*B-BUMP B-BUMP*H-huh? What was that for? Wait, do I...NO!NO!NO! I DON'T LIKE HER I NEVER WILL AND WHY WOULD I LIKE HER WHEN WE ARE IN AN ALL BOYS' SCHOOL WHICH MEANS A LOT OF BOYS WILL TRY TO WIN HER OVER. *sigh* But, what if I do tell her.........
(Junho's P.O.V.)
*sigh* Finally done. Tomorrow's swim and I'm....*blush*....S-Sakura? Wow, she's...she's better at soccer than the guys. And I just now realized that she's really pretty... Wait a second. Why am I drooling??? Ugh that's right I have to head to the dorm!
(Sakura's P.O.V.)
Well that was one game. Why do all the guys seem more tired than me? Wait, was I playing too hard again? Whoops. Anyway I have to head back. (AT THE DORM) "I'm back Junho--AAAAHH!!" "What? Something wrong?" "N-no it's just why are you shirtless? Because I dunno we were both blushing when you were shirtless last time..." "Oh, well.. I'm have to get used to it at one point cuz we're gonna be staying in the same dorm together for two years. Plus I'm really hot." "Geez Junho. I know you're hot but you don't have to rub it in...WAI-WAI-WAIT!!! YOU MEANT THAT YOUR BODY TEMPERATURE WAS HOT DIDN'T YOU???!!! Uuughh I'm so dumb... God!! You always have to say what's on your mind, Sakura..." Junho wrapped his arms around my shoulders. He started messing around with my hair.
(Junho's P.O.V.)
"Heh, y'know, I like you Sakura." Sure, I said it like a friend "like" but I really feel like it's something more than that.