The Confession

(Shika's P.O.V.)
(TRACK PRACTICE) *pant pant* Ugh. Why does the coach have to make us run such a long...*BLUSH* There's Sakura--" Ay Shika! Keep up the pace!" "Yes Sir!" (AFTER THE RUN) *pant pant* "Hey Shika! Mind if I sit with you?" Asked Sakura"No*pant* not at *pant* all." "Great!" *Scooch*Uuuumm...*blush* She is less than an inch away from me..."I-I'm sorry! I really need take a shower!
(TAKING A SHOWER) *Sigh* Should I tell Sakura? No I shouldn't. But there is a chance. What if there are other guys she already like. Uuuh. What should I do?? She must like me by now. We're already best friends. (THE NEXT DAY IN CLASS) bleh bleh bleh. Boring school stuff, lunch, track practice, Sakura, laundry--Wait. Sakura. Sakura? Why am I thinking about her?? But I don't even know if I should tell her! What will the guys even think of this? I'll just ask for their opinion.
(LUNCH)"Uh guys, I have something I want to ask you." Yuuto, Jeffery, and Tatsuki were the only ones paying attention. Junho was paying attention to his food I guess. "What do you wanna ask?" Asked Jeffery. "You know how I like Sakura? Well I was thinking that I should tell her that I like her. I don't wanna keep it in for too long." "OOOOOOOOOOH!" Yelled Yuuto and Tatsuki. "Oh this'll be so good....hehehe....."Mumbled Jeffery."You should kiss her right after. That'll make her fall for you even more." "What?! Should I seriously do that? Well, you do have a point. Hey Junho, can I tell you something?"
(Junho's P.O.V.)
          "Hah? What?" "I like Sakura." "What?!" "I'm thinking of confessing to her." "WHAT?!" Then Jeffery said,"Then Shika's gonna kiss her right after." "WHAAAT??!!" "Do you think I should do it?" Asked Shika"When did all of this happen... I.... You decide. I don't wanna be in any of this."
(Shika's P.O.V.)
"Sakura!" "Hey Shikatsu! Why did you run so fast over here? Did I forget something in--" "No! I wanna say.... That I like you!" "Huh?" I leaned in to kiss her but....

 That I like you!" "Huh?" I leaned in to kiss her but

"Shika, I like you too." "Really?" "But..." "But what?" "Only as one of my best friends. I'm so sorry Shikatsu." "Oh....." I got best-friendzoned. "I like someone else...WAIT. FORGET I EVER SAID ANYTHING!!! Uhh! Literally say everything on your mind, Sakura..." "Oh, you like someone else. Well I have to figure out who this 'someone' is. I've got some competition don't I?" ".................." "Well I guess we'll have to head back to our dorm rooms."
(Junho's P.O.V.)
          (IN THE DORM) "Uhh! I feel so bad!" "Huh? Why, what happened? Something wrong, Sakura?" "Oh, I guess I was thinking out loud again. So, Shikatsu confessed to me that he likes me." Oh no. He actually did it."*ahem* So?" "So what?" "Did you do anything?" "Oh right. Well, he leaned in to kiss me but I stopped him from doing it." Phew! Thank goodness. "But that's exactly why I feel bad! Cuz I don't like him back." "Well, what are you gonna do about it? Pretend that you like him?" "No! Why would I do such a thing?" "See? Nothing you can do about it. I know you already said sorry. Plus, Shikatsu is a tough guy." "Yeah. Maybe you're right." I'm so glad that Shika didn't kiss her. I want to be her first kiss.