Fight With Poltergeist

*Previously

A slash of darkness sliced through him. Since we are Rippers after all. It just healed us.

________________________________________________________________

I flew up, and summoned my scythe. I saw Al getting stronger after being slashed. The frenzy red color in his eyes. I went and flew downward, slashing through the dolls.

I only took apart the baby doll. I could see black mist inside it.

After it came out, it looked like a horrible imp. Long pointed nose, with ears as long as it's nose. The claws were black, and coarse. It's back was curved. The complexion was sea-sick green. The eyes were black, as the void.

I now know why they possess dolls. They look disgusting. There's something about them that looks repulsive. That makes me want to puke.

I took a long stare at the poltergeist. I didn't even realize The Red Headed doll was behind me.

Al shouted a warning at me, until it was too late.

It had slashed through my legs. The pain was insufferable. Black Blood was gushing out of my legs. The dolls goggled at my pain, and my blood.

Mostly blood.

Al even joined in. Until he finally came to his senses and took out his scythe. He slashed The Red Head, so hard. It's seams were undone. This time red mist floated out of it.

I couldn't bear the pain, until Al came at me. He had done magic. The cuts from the nails, didn't bleed anymore. It didn't hurt anymore than it was supposed too.

Nonetheless, the cut was still open. It won't close.

I flew to the blonde doll. I cut it open, the stuffing was coming out. Just like white smoke came out.

I saw Al trying to fend off the imp. Or poltergeist. Or whatever that it.

I saw him slash of his long claws.

I turned around and saw the other mists forming.

The red one formed, to look like an alien. It had large black eyes. It had a ghostly pallor. It had a long slit as a mouth. It was human size. It's hands were long, yet the fingers was longer. It was scraggy.

The white smoke looked like a cherub. A Cherub.

Grelo would not like this. Especially a Seraph like him.

The Cherub was one of the lost angels. It must've been possess when it was still weak.

It had looked like a cherub, that was not beautiful as it once was. It may look youthful before but now....... It had looked ugly.

Al noticed it too. He went to the cherub and hit it with his scythe.

The imp was getting and getting closer to him. I went and flew to it, slashing my scythe with it's body. 

Mist dissipated through the air. Blood gushed out of it.

I turned around, and saw the alien coming. I defended myself with my scythe. It's fingers clashed with the pole of my scythe. I noticed his hands were made of steel.

I flinched from the sparks of the clash.

I sensed he would poke his fingers through Al.

I didn't react at the last minute. The alien went, and I only managed to alert Al.

Al had turned around, and I saw the fingers protruded through his arms.

Al gave a loud scream. I saw the Sadako girl enjoying this. As she sat at one of the chairs. Smiling. Guffawing at our pain. Shaking with mirth.