Explanation

-(This is an explanation, on things so you won't get confuse)

Alazar was a human before actually, he's only 100 years younger than me. Alazar died with a pure heart, and he got to choose. He chose the Death God option, everyone knows why. I also chose that option too. When you die with morbidity with a pure heart with at least one sin only, you get to choose: You could either be a Death God, Angel, or a resident on Heaven. These option is not applicable to those who died with a normal death

If you chose to become a Death God these are the things will be given to you.

1. You have any right to kill your human enemy in your past life

2. You will be given the chance to stay with your dead loved ones, once a week, excluding the ones in Hell.

3. You can travel all four worlds at once: The Human World, The Death God Underworld, Hell, & Heaven.

4. You can exorcise all roaming and lost souls in the Human World.

5. You will be a subject to scrutiny, if you have done good and followed all the tasks given to you with excellent performance and not making the death faster or slower to watch, and not killing innocent life who is not your human enemy in your past life. 

6. You have to repent your sin. The trial depends on how big your sin is.

7. You will be given a second chance in life if you have done No.5 & 6 greatly. If you do not have any sin, you may skip No. 6. If you have failed you will remain a Death God forever, may it be No. 5 or 6.

8. When you have been given the 2nd life, you will die normally, and without risky or fatal disease or situations, you cannot choose after your 2nd life has ended.

9. The salient things you have to remember in your 2nd life.

a. We can put you in hell after your 2nd life.

b. We cannot help you in situations with your inner demon, you have to fight it yourself

c. If you have won your inner demons, you can be an Angel after your 2nd life.

10. You may not see God, but his most trusted will speak for him.

If you chose to become an Angel, these will be given to you:

1.  In order to become an Angel, you must destroy your sin;Repent it first.

2. You may be a guardian angel to your loved ones.

3. You can travel only the 3 worlds only: The Human World, The Death God Underworld, Heaven

4. You can be disguised as a human

5. You can appear in your loved ones dreams.

6. You have a curfew of being a human: 10 am to 4 pm

7. Here are the salient things when you have exceeded the curfew.

a. You will be punished with no going back to the human earth for 2 days.

b. You cannot meet your loved ones in their dreams for 4 days: 2 days is the suspension; 2 days after suspension.

c. You will not be able to go to any other worlds too for 2 days.

8. You may help your loved ones needs.

9. You will not be given a 2nd Chance in life.

10. You may or may not see God.

If you chose to be a Resident in Heaven these will be available and given:

1. You will be with your loved ones.

2. You must repent your one and only sin.

3. You cannot visit Earth.

4. You may look at what your loved one is doing.

5. You cannot get close to anything evil.

6. You cannot see God.

7. You may pray for those who ask for your help.

These are the choices, with there given rewards.

___________________________________________________________________

Just thought of this.

Welll this is for you guys

not edited