Alexandra Jewels

Alexandra Veronika Jewels is the gender bent version of Alicks. She is the daughter of Vera and the God of night. She's mentally unstable and loves killing enemies, to her father a dangerous and evil daughter who he almost killed. She's 5 feet 8 inches tall and 520 years old, with her birthday being January 6th

Appearance
She has a similar appearance as Alicks but has a thick single black line tattoo under both her eyes. She has long unkept, spiked, jet black hair that extends to her back with five orange fox tails. Her choice of clothes are a fur lined top adorned with bones and skulls of various animals, with fur lined boots and speaks in a heavy Russian accent.

Weapons
Like Alicks she carries a scythe but rarely uses it, and instead a uses her claws and small dagger. She can summon dark inky shadows that can ensnare targets. She is adept at magic, being able to summon foxes made of fire and throw them at enemies for a small blast and has the ability to shape-shift to whomever she sees of the same gender, but will always retain her normal eyes and tails.

Story
Alexis was born to the prince of night Artemis and a Vera a woman of the Jewels family clan, a band of barbaric warriors and thieves in the east. She grew up a refugee along with her mother, wandering the land until a clan accepted them. Being the prettiest of all the females currently residing there she received a lot of unwanted attention, resulting in traumatic experiences since a young age.

Her mother was killed in a kidnapping that featured her and her older sister Zelda. Afterwards they were captured and tortured as well as molested for years until escaping and killing their captors and becoming extremely sensitive towards the topic. Later on in her life she became a well respected member of her region going through numerous victories and being discovered as a kitsune, a major figure in her region. She was also infamously known as being a huge pervert and indulging in lots of flirtation and sexual acts but, this did not stop her from her quest of gaining power to give her father immense control over the world.

After a very difficult battle against another kingdom she found a set of gauntlets in the kings's treasury and took them as a trophy. Unable to resist the urge to try on the gauntlets, she put them on and was instantly gained the power of infinite transformation. She could literally become whatever monster she could dream up, after transforming into a giant fox, she went into a raging onslaught of terror as she crushed both her father's kingdom and uncle's kingdom. The price of such power was insanity. After nearly being killed by her father she was able to escape from the world, finding shelter in a remote forest.

Centuries passed and a now betrayed Alexis plotted her vengeance against her father who she saw as unfit to rule the world due to his rash actions. During her absence in the position of "Princess of Radjega" the country fell into a intense civil war that would declare who would be the next to gain the divine rights of being royalty over the barbaric nation. During her battle with her father she lost her left arm that was replaced with a mechanical one made by her older sister Zelda. The fight also left another lasting scar on her, with that being a purple colored eye that belonged to her grandmother Zetri, giving her immense power and time space manipulation at the cost of driving her insane with morbid memories and hallucinations of Zetri herself threatening to come back to retrieve her eye. This accompanied with kitsune goddess Daji inhabiting her body led to a fusion of the two resulting in a pure evil and bloodthirsty revenant of the former princess.

Fun facts
Alexis is very flirtatious, lewd and perverted. She has a pet fennec fox named "Kupkake". She loves to apply eye make up and respect and compliments anyone who does too. Her favorite fruit and food is simply blueberries and rabbits respectively. She loves being around her sister and Lara even thought she won't admit it. She loves singing and music with heavy bass and the rapper "Eminem". Even though being extremely close to dying at the hands of her father, she managed to escape and still tolerates him to this day due to fear and his abusive nature. She is a terrific dragon-slayer but is terrified of domesticated dogs and ghosts, the latter as they are scary and she can't hit them. She, oddly, is very allergic to peaches as her mother Vera almost accidentally killed her when she was a child by giving her some.