Rare Jewels

Rare jewels is the deceased father of Alicks most notably. He was a well trained soldier and was strong and righteous enough to catch the eye of a the moon goddess Luna. He was 820 years of age.

Appearance
Rare wore heavy dark blue and silver armour. He had short jet black hair and a well trimmed goatee. His eyes were a combination of silver and blue, and was of medium build. He speaks in a very heavy Russian accent.

Weapon
His most notable weapon would be his javelin that he uses to execute powerful and quick stabs. He could also summon  it from anywhere. He was also very skilled in ranged combat as well as hand to hand combat.

Story
Rare was the second in command in his family clan, and although he was ranked high he was strictly against their motives. His first born Demolition was already a bad apple to begin with and he felt immense guilt for his behavior. As redemption he pledged his allegiance to the moon goddess and worked under her rule as one of her top commander. They would later conceive their first and only child Alicks who would be a powerful asset to them if raised correctly. The Jewels clan caught wind of his acts and plotted ways to bring him down. After a long time of scandals and lies to make him look bad they finally tricked him into thinking his son was in trouble, and as he arrived he found nothing but an angry dragon who merciless devoured him. But as he was fighting it his brother led Alicks unknowingly to the very spot where he would watch mortified as his father was eaten alive.

Fun facts
He's very serious about his job and family. He doesn't like being ordered around securing the highest position possible so it wouldn't happen. He is very merciless when it comes to battle and will kill both child and women if need be. He hates the smell of catnip and loves the smell of freshly baked bread. His favorite food is bread and pineapples, but his least favorite is mangos and peaches.