Viiken Haakonsson

Viiken Haakonsson is Alexis's first successful boyfriend. He is a pyromaniac, inventor, and demolitionist. He saved Alexis after she was brutally wounded from her fight with her father. He is 28 years of age, with his birthday being September 20.

Appearance
Viiken is a Norwegian pyromaniac with curly blonde hair. He has a band-aid on his cheek to cover a wound that never heals. His attire consists of goggles and cargo shorts with work boots. His body has a couple of scars that he acquired over time. He has a tattoo of a white upside down spade on his left arm.

Weapons
Most of his weapons consist of work tools such as a hammer, drill and screwdriver, but his most traditional weapon would be a large butchers knife that he carries around. He is proficient with the knife but is also known to make various bombs and other gadgets for harm.

Story
Viiken is an orphaned boy who found himself to be an apprentice of an inventor. He grew up inventing and became rather skilled with it, and after he thought he was ready he set out for the world. He found himself an abandoned bunker and set up shop there keeping himself away from the public, but always close enough to know what major things were happening in the world. Years of constant isolation let him develop a bit of a edgy psychotic personality that stemmed from his fascination with blowing things up. After Alexis's battle he found the girl naked and hanging on by a thread and he reluctantly carried her back to his place to help nurse her back to health.

After she was better, he was treated with the upmost respect from her, and showed great affection as the one who saved her life. Ever since then Alexis grew attached and they became a couple.