Lara Kaiser

Lara Kaiser is Alexis's "number one fan". She's a naïve 10 year old witch that has trouble following directions and will follow Alexis through thick and thin. She not very intelligent and often times find herself doing the wrong thing. Her birthday is May 5.

Appearance
Lara is a small strawberry blonde girl with long wavy hair that ends in two ponytails, one that is opposite to her bangs and one that ties her hair at the back. She wears a "clothed Gaelic style outfit". She has emerald green eyes and freckles. She has pink and silver braces and wears a typical witch hat with a fox ear design stitched on. She speaks in German accent.

Weapon
Lara primarily uses offensive spells, with her element of choice being fire. The fire in which she uses is known as Greek fire, this type has the potential to burn underwater and as a little incentive she tailored the steps to make it "everlasting" causing it to burn for a specific time (30 minutes) and cannot be put out by other means sticking to whatever it hits first. This negates the spread effect of regular fire. Her offensive spells can cause fire storms, a flame whip, steady streams of flames and summoning a small fireball  named "Flambo" which turns into a "fire fox". She also has a secret technique she calls "the wrath of Alexis" in which she creates a whirlwind of fire that badly scorches everything in her path, at the cost of her physical energy draining her extremely fast.

Story
Lara is a child that grew up in a family of expert witches and wizards. She was mesmerized by the freezing process of the items outside, and took up the school of fire. She was a very skilled witch but had trouble controlling her defensive strikes rather than her offensive ones, and often left other kids with minor burns, but this didn't stop her.

Growing up in the kingdom ruled by Alexis's father she was already well acquainted with the princess and her past, through hearing the adults talk about it and reading about it in her schools library. Upon receiving all the information she could she grew obsessed with her and longed to be her personal body guard at the age of 10. She ran away from home after leaving a note for her parents and went off to the forest in which the princess was located and traveled there.

After 8 months of walking and hitching rides she finally arrived at the forest, but as she searched she found out it was empty. She came to realize that she was in  the wrong forest and the one she needed was actually adjacent to the one she was in. So after another careful search she came across Alexis's campsite and found her sleeping obnoxiously along side her pet fennec fox. She quickly made herself at home and baked charred cookies for Alexis to enjoy when she woke up, which was faster than expected.

Alexis groggily woke up to find some random girl shoving a plate of terrible looking cookies in her face, and was instantly on high alert. She rolled backwards to strike a pose for combat but all Lara did was hug her to her surprise and told her she's been wanting to see her for years. Confused Alexis slowly backed down and reluctantly let Lara stay but she had to leave the next day. What Alexis didn't know was that, that wouldn't matter considering that Lara will be tagging alongside her for the rest of her natural born life.

Fun facts
Lara loves any and everything cute. She loves to hug bunnies and foxes as well as hugging Alexis at the worst possible times. Her affection of Alexis is that of a caring older sister and secretly wishes she was her sister. She loves porridge and is extremely bad at baking, which she apparently doesn't notices. She made fox ear designs and stitched them on her hat, because they are Alexis's favorite animals and almost matches her "devil horn" spikes. Lara often times do things wrong and completes them before noticing that it was wrong, stating it and makes a surprised face. She constantly skips when walking and doesn't only when she's running, this gives her a more innocent demeanor.