Runa Vladivostok

Known as an unstable and ruthless killer of the Crimson Mafia , Runa Vladivostok is the literal "copy-cat" of Alexis having obtained the same powers due to her position beside the Deathsinger herself. She treasures her claws and whiskers as they are "extremely helpful in battle" she claims. She was born to a family that were zealots for the Deathsinger offering her as a gift when she was an infant. She is over thousands of years old no one knows exactly, however her birthday is July 5th.
Appearance
Runa is a blonde neko zetrian that has heterochromia iridium, with one eye being a hot pink and the other a scarlet red. She usually covers her right eye (scarlet) with her bangs and keeps her remaining one out. She combats this lack of depth perception with her whiskers that act sort of like a radar for the surrounding area. Her hair is long and straight, she always keeps it at her waist line to stay professional. Her tail is kept nicely trimmed and her ears mimic that of Alexis, with the latter being sharper and longer. She wears a dress that stops above the knee that consists of fox fur that serves as a chest piece, covering her white collared shirt and red tie. Her entire dress is black with gold accents.

Weapons
Runa primarily relies on her claws and supernatural agility to dispatch of foes. Being Zetrian she has a high pain tolerance and extreme amounts of strength and energy. She will occasionally use razors on top of her normal claws to add a reinforced edge to her strikes. Runa's teeth are all sharpened and designed to interlock when she closes her jaw on something solid, preventing the item to be removed without her letting go. Like Alexis she's capable of shapeshifting into any woman she's seen in the pass three days and is capable of summoning her own sacred animal in elemental form to hurl at enemies, in her case the animals being cougars.

Story
Zetri the Deathsinger isn't known to have servants that are promoted to the point of being her right hand. Most being simple grunts, however one girl rose to the top and claimed that position in the early days of the world. Runa Vladivostok. She was a quick learner and adept at killing. She performed every and any task with swift perfection and never disobeyed an order. She was perfect almost like a daughter to the Deathsinger. That was until she was defeated but her sons. Runa with no leader continued the ways of the old until the two brothers created their own visions of the world. Runa having no where turned into a rouge living in her former master's castle as the world grew on with out her.
One fateful day after hearing about a monster terrorizing the continent Runa heard of the night prince Artemis' only daughter had fallen in battle and is dead, though through careful spying and heavy research she found that she wasn't in fact dead and was almost a spitting image of her grandmother, furthermore she learned of her plan about collecting the pieces of her grandmother's armour for personal gains. After meeting her in the forest the two grew bitter enemies instantly not liking one another due to different views as well as their own egos. Now Runa has found employment within the Crimson Mafia where she can silently stalk and plan out her attacks from within the shadows.

Fun Facts
Runa loves water despite the stereotype of cats hating the substance. She is an excellent swimmer as well as a very quick runner able to reach 60 miles per hour on all fours. Runa hates Alexis not only due to their different views but because Alexis thinks of her as a lower "elite" than herself as well as having multiple arguments on whose the prettiest. She hates any type of sweets and enjoys spicy foods as well as all types of meat other than feline. She owns multiple wild cats with her favorite being bobcats, tigers and above all cougars.