Vera Jewels

[Deceased]

Vera is the vampiric deceased mother of Alexis and a very skilled fighter who relies on stealth and quick cat-like scratches from her gauntlets. She was 840 years of age.

Appearance
Vera has very dark brown hair with black tips and icy blue eyes. She also shares facial tattoos from her family clan, her's being two spikes that points up from her jaw line to her cheeks and a silver crown. Like the other members of her ex-clan she wears clothing that are fur lined and large fur neck trim contributing to her nick name "vixen". She speaks in a slight Russian accent.

Weapons
Vera uses clawed gauntlets that easily rip through flesh and stone, but only really enjoys using one as opposed to both of them, and a decorative dagger. If using both gauntlets her movement increases and has increased agility.

Story
Vera hails from the Jewels family clan being a senior member at 1,250 years of age. She bore two daughters one named Alexis and the other Zelda, who both were her pride and joy. Many times they would be robbed and she took great entertainment by, letting them take whatever they want, only to have her daughters happily beat them up as revenge. She was a skilled fighter who worked as a guardian of her clan until being thrown out by her own family's envy.
She wandered the forests with her two daughters and was eventually picked up by another clan who would abuse her and torture her for having been a part of the jewels family. One fateful day her daughters were taken away, (with them being the prettiest females of the clan) and she followed pursuit and rescued them at the cost of her own life. She was shot in the back of her head after protecting her youngest daughter Alexis and died right in front of her.

Fun facts
As much as she praises herself to be Vera isn't really a good mother, for her favorite pass time is being drunk and fighting people simultaneously. She absolutely loves peaches and even had a pet bat named "peaches" when she was younger. When she was younger she had did many acts of debauchery and deviance, resulting in a lost of her v-card when she was around 360 years old. Due to her behavior and actions she's been called a vixen ever since. She is however very protective over her children threatening any and everyone who dares try to hurt her little "pups" giving her a very fearful image amongst the region.