Blackwing

Blackwing is the first born son of Alicks and Nightwatch. He has dark blue hair with black tips and red eyes that he inherits from his mother, whom he looks a lot like. He's 5 feet 10 inches tall and 480 years old of age.

Appearance
Blackwing has piercing red eyes and dark blue hair with black tips. He is of medium build and talks with a slight German accent that he gets from his mother.

Weapons
Blackwing's weapons usually consist of a two-handed sword that he calls the "Reaping".  As well as his wings and fangs, he can use his claws to excel in hand to hand combat, gifted to him from the training by his father.

Story
Blackwing was born to Alicks and Nightwatch, the latter who died giving birth to him. He was trained into a well skilled soldier by his father at an early age and was already able to be promoted to the actual force but was to young. Due to his lack of age he wouldn't be able to join the army and be the best soldier of his time like his father wanted, but instead got into mischievous acts of vigilantism taking him down another path from his parents.

He grew up to become a sword for hire and became pretty successful until confronted by his younger half-sister Victoria who mocked and scolded him for not being able to be as great as she is. Blackwing then started a private military group who answers any call as long as it doesn't defy his father's ambitions.

Fun facts
Ever since he was young Blackwing loved stealing. He loves raspberries but hates any other types of berries. He's had a girlfriend that was deathly afraid of his father. He doesn't like to go do things in public that's not confined to the borders of the kingdom.