Mavis the harvester

Mavis "the harvester" also known as "The collector" is a genetically modified sheep girl who's sanity and morals has been destroyed. She only does the bidding of the reclusive Z.I.O.N. corporation that used the techniques of resurrection to experiment on creatures and people who have died. She's 19 years old and speaks in a raspy Irish accent. At times she can make her voice more softer to lure in the unexpected. She is the second oldest child of Reyna's being younger than Masika but older than Lydia.

Appearance
Mavis is the first experiment for Z.I.O.N. With that being she was subjected to more cruel experiments than both Reiko and "Loki". She did however keep her horns and tail as well as her ability to bleat, but she was forcefully given a shock collar to prevent her from doing it. The repeated constant shocks gave her involuntary twitches amongst her body after prolonged exposure. Her eyes are hot pink but were originally green when she was alive, whereas her hair retains its same platinum blonde color. She wears her lab outfit which consists of a two piece robe fitted with a hood she ripped off that bears the lab's insignia on various parts, along with khaki cargo shorts with many pockets. Her arms are the most notable feature if not her unusually sharp teeth for a now turned omnivore. Her arms were ripped off at the elbow and replaced with a mechanical arm system that features no fingers but 3 long articulated razors that have the ability to effectively grab objects. Her arms and legs are bound by chains that keeps her prisoner in a dungeon after the lab was done and moved on.

Weapons
Mavis uses her "claws" to both severely lacerate as well as grab whatever she's fetched for. Her teeth are unusually sharpened to the point of instantly piercing flesh with ease, in comparison she has the same bite strength as Alicks but is weaker than Reiko's with the latter having the innate strength of a dragon.

Story
{coming soon}
Fun facts
Although she was bound and tortured she carried out every job that was given to her flawlessly except her last which was the recapturing of Reiko and "Loki". She refers to both Reiko and "Loki" as their lab names "Susanoo" and "Loki" with hers being "Fenrir". She is completely insane and it's very surprising to the scientists at the lab that she's still capable of speech. She is more sadistic than both Jezebel and Alicks combined with Jezebel being utterly terrified of her as she has the ability to rip her out of Azazel's mind rendering her very vulnerable.