Jupiter

A man hands over a sword to a lady who is kneeling down on one knee with her hands up front awaiting for the sword to touch her hand.

"With this sword, you are now the new lord of our family name," the man smiles and hands her the sword gently. With tears threatening to roll down his cheeks he wipes them away and stands tall.

As the lady stands up, she unsheathed the sword from its cover and point the sword at the man.

"With this sword, I shall take your life and be the head of this family. With this sword your blood shall be with our worthy enemies and ancestors. With this sword shall my child take my life with or if I die in battle with not a child. The individual who takes upon this sword will be cursed to continue on with our ritual," the lady recites and takes on a battle position.

"Lucia... Don't let us down, find Luciel and kill him for betraying our ritual," the man puts on a serious face and closes his eyes, accepting what's about to happen.

SPLAT!! The man's blood stained the near walls.

"To hell with your fucked up ritual. I'm the head now and I'm the rules," the lady puts the sword back in its sheath and walks away from the dead body. "I'll be the most powerful"