Chapter 2

The four of us had been walking for about an hour now. The twins kept on bickering in the back while Laux was looking around.

"What is it?" I ask Laux curious of what he was thinking.

"When you guys weren't here, I always got chased and beat up but now people look at me and when I look back at them, they look away like they're scared," Laux explained while his hands were on his pockets being all sentimental.

"Why are you out in the streets?" I questioned "with your skills, you could've joined a gang and made a whole lot of money,"

"Heh, my brother was and is still like that except he only likes fighting. He got into a lot of trouble and caused a lot of problems when he was in a gang and I dont wanna be like him," Laux answered and took a deep sigh "if you guys want, you can try and get him into your group. He's crazy strong, I wanna see how you're gonna be able to get him on your side," Laux smirked at me.

"Sounds like fun! But there's a friend Id like to visit first," I patted his back as a sign of thank you.

"How much longer are we gonna walk?!" Sylvia complained while almost pulling all her hair out.

"Remember Anna?" I said which causes Sylvia to shut up.

"Oh my gosh yes! She's my best friend!" Sylvia's eyes twinkled and I snorted.

"I thought I was you best friend," I murmured. Hopefully no one heard but Laux looked at me and tried to hold back his laughter.

"Y-yeah well, she's still at her mental hospital but I want to sneak her out," I cleared my throat and informed Sylvia.

"Yes! I wanna go do crazy things with her again!" Sylvia punched the air being all excited. Laux looked at the three of us like we were crazy but then again we were.

"You're gonna sneak a mental person out of a mental hospital?" Laux questioned. The three of us looked at him and nodded in unison. He sighed in response but let us continue on.

"How are we gonna sneak her out?" Alex asked. As soon as he said those words, Sylvia and I looked at him mischievously.

---

"Tell me why I'm wearing a dress?" Alex shaped his hands into a fist while Sylvia and I stood there proud and satisfied. Laux on the other hand was trying to stifle a laughter.

"We are gonna walk in there and we are gonna pretend that we're going to be volunteering to clean and help the place! You will be the leader on this mission," I explained and gave Alex a push to start leading us into the hospital.

"Excuse me, we're the volunteers that will be coming in today," Alex said in a high pitched girly voice which almost maid Laux laughed out loud but I shut his mouth with my hand and smiled at the lady in the front desk.

"Ah I see, it's really rare to get volun--" before the lady could finish, the four of us were gone and found Anna's room. Alex had been here before to visit Anna because they were close... Like really close. And that's why I made him wear that dress to disguise him.

When we got to Anna's room, we saw her sitting on a rocking chair beside a window reading a book. She was smiling while reading the book but then she looked up at us.

"Will...," Anna rose from her seat and she embraced Alex.

"Will?" Laux whispered to me.

"Anna's dead boyfriend," Sylvia looked down and stuffed ger pockets with her hands "Alex and Will looked alike, a lot of people even said that the three of us were triplets. That's also not all, when visiting Anna, I asked her about Alex and she said that they had similar souls," Sylvia continued.